Atheist Nexus Logo

Gaylene Wetzel's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"snark 'em to the max!"

Gaylene Wetzel replied Jul 16, 2010 to House Republicans Trade Biblical Jabs Over Immigration Policy

15 Jul 17, 2010
Reply by Phil

"I think I agree with Justin. I think all this exposure will have the effect you woul…"

Gaylene Wetzel replied Jul 13, 2010 to Brangelina kids have freedom of religion

11 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Hurray for us! Now, where are the rational people of intelligence when we need ratio…"

Gaylene Wetzel replied Jun 29, 2010 to Pope deplores Belgian sex raids, stresses autonomy

17 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

"Waaaaayyyy too much, in fact. These criminals need to be put out of business."

Gaylene Wetzel replied Jun 28, 2010 to Pope deplores Belgian sex raids, stresses autonomy

17 Jun 30, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

"And, let's not forget the other 'sins'. Was there really a spare burqa there, or did…"

Gaylene Wetzel replied Jun 28, 2010 to Military: Taliban commander, disguised as woman, shot dead

5 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"I think you're absolutely right about that Mike. There's mountains of evidence about…"

Gaylene Wetzel replied Jun 28, 2010 to Scholar finds little evidence that Jesus died on a cross

6 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Dale

"You could check out http://www.meetup.com/ and try to find a group in your area. I f…"

Gaylene Wetzel replied Jun 28, 2010 to Godless Billy Graham Pkwy billboard vandalized

12 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"So do it popey baby. The most infuriating thing about xians is that the ones in cha…"

Gaylene Wetzel replied Jun 28, 2010 to The Pope Needs a Miracle

2 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Gaylene Wetzel

""creationism think tank" Now there's an oxymoron for you. Way to go judge! I hope t…"

Gaylene Wetzel replied Jun 27, 2010 to Judge tosses creationists' effort to offer master's degrees

5 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by Gaylene Wetzel

"Go Brian Magee! And if those so-called xians do anything to his car, they should def…"

Gaylene Wetzel replied May 26, 2010 to Atheist license plate sparks debate

5 May 27, 2010
Reply by OutlawGirl

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service