John Q. Antichrist or Rosco's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"I loved listening to Lieberman talk about this. He wants to enforce the law that can…"

John Q. Antichrist or Rosco replied May 6, 2010 to EDITORIAL: Blame the white man

57 May 7, 2010
Reply by John Secular Smith

"Obviously, governor Rick was too busy to listen to Limbaugh today. If he had, he wou…"

John Q. Antichrist or Rosco replied May 4, 2010 to Texas governor pans drilling safety regulations, suggests ‘God’ to blame for BP’s oil disaster

18 May 16, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Great, one little mishap and now the indian anti-celebratory gunfire crowd is going…"

John Q. Antichrist or Rosco replied Feb 24, 2010 to Groom shot dead at wedding by uncle's stray celebratory bullet

11 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"I think all we will find is that L. Ron Hubbard was right."

John Q. Antichrist or Rosco replied Jan 8, 2010 to Time to build us some colony ships! Data to find Earth-like planets is on the way

18 Jan 12, 2010
Reply by TNT666

""It would be like discovering that Buddha, unbeknownst to anybody, had sat down and…"

John Q. Antichrist or Rosco replied Jan 8, 2010 to Scientology "finds" more "teachings" to sell the gullible

9 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by John Secular Smith

"Don't they understand that every sperm is sacred?"

John Q. Antichrist or Rosco replied Nov 16, 2009 to Sex ed in Spain: "Pleasure is in your own hands"

4 Nov 16, 2009
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"Leviticus 6:27 in a holy place you shall wash what was splashed on. I only took the…"

John Q. Antichrist or Rosco replied Nov 5, 2009 to Fox News Hates When Larry David Urinates on Jesus

7 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Aiden

"I like persian cats!"

John Q. Antichrist or Rosco replied Nov 5, 2009 to Paedophile rapist to be beheaded and crucified in Saudi Arabia

24 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I'm on it, but where do you find turtle-necks?"

John Q. Antichrist or Rosco replied Nov 5, 2009 to 1st annual Carl Sagan Day to be celebrated Nov. 7

8 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Catdoc

"I would like to respond to this post as George W. Bush. How many zeros are in a mil…"

John Q. Antichrist or Rosco replied Nov 5, 2009 to 1.5 million Brazilian evangelicals 'March for Jesus"

3 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Hugh Kramer

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service