Napoleon Bonaparte's Discussions (1,133)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok......and the Palestinians wouldn't like it either but they would be well received…"

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Nov 30, 2013 to Pope Francis calls for power to move away from Vatican (BBC News)

6 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"To whom are the words of the pope relevant ? I would say the powerful and the gullib…"

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Nov 30, 2013 to Pope Francis calls for power to move away from Vatican (BBC News)

6 Nov 30, 2013
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"Did Silverman say he was from 'The Peoples Front of Judea' or the Judean Peoples Fro…"

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Aug 27, 2013 to New Jersey rejects 'ATHEIST' vanity plate for being offensive (Auto Blog)

8 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I hope he wins his appeal. In Britain, vanity plates are called 'personalised number…"

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Aug 27, 2013 to New Jersey rejects 'ATHEIST' vanity plate for being offensive (Auto Blog)

8 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Idaho Spud

" Christopher Hitchens - Mother Teresa: Hell's Angel"

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Aug 12, 2013 to Mother Teresa Humanitarian Image A 'Myth,' New Study Says (HuffPost)

30 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"I won't be getting out of bed on a cold wet Sunday morning to attend anything. I was…"

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Mar 9, 2013 to New Atheist 'Church' in Britain Catching on Worldwide

13 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by John Jubinsky

"A worthy lawyer might advise the poor unfortunate victims of negligent industrial po…"

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Mar 6, 2013 to Mother Teresa Humanitarian Image A 'Myth,' New Study Says (HuffPost)

30 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

"It's disgraceful that the non-pedophiles in the catholic church failed to report ser…"

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Feb 13, 2013 to The Archbishop of Dublin challenges the Church (CBS News - 60 Minutes)

9 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

"The belief in the catholic church and a supernatural dimension is generally diminish…"

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Feb 12, 2013 to Pope to Resign February 28

32 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

"'Les peuples passent, les trônes s'écroulent, l'église demeure.' Napoleon Bonaparte"

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Feb 11, 2013 to Pope to Resign February 28

32 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service