Starscream's Discussions (170)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I just watched some video interviews of her on youtube, and she is awesome. Very wel…"

Starscream replied May 22, 2010 to Infidel! Ex-Muslim Ayaan Hirsi Ali is coming to Los Angeles

1 May 22, 2010
Reply by Starscream

"I support her, but she should know better as a teacher then to post anything on face…"

Starscream replied Feb 18, 2010 to Teacher may lose job after derogatory comments about her students on Facebook

4 Feb 18, 2010
Reply by Starscream

"Jesus is the whitest arab person I know. Reminds me of this parady of a budweiser c…"

Starscream replied Jan 7, 2010 to Lil Wayne is not Jesus Christ, Just Jesus

7 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Randy Rose

"I wrote all the school board members this Dear Sirs and Madems: Although I do not…"

Starscream replied Nov 17, 2009 to Indianapolis schools ban only selected religions, as well as atheist and LGBT sites, from students' Internet.

3 Nov 17, 2009
Reply by Louis Davout

"Whoever did it is likely under the age of 22, and quite possibly 15-19. It's annoyin…"

Starscream replied Nov 5, 2009 to Humanist Billboard in Idaho Defaced Again

5 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by John Secular Smith

"Sounds like General Jabiri is getting a kickback from the manufacturer. Did he also…"

Starscream replied Nov 4, 2009 to Iraqi Security forces turn to magic wands to detect bombs

3 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Starscream

"Wow, she did a pretty good job. I'd love to hear what the arguments were 'against' e…"

Starscream replied Aug 10, 2009 to

just now

"How true, for any of you guys that haven't seen Religulous by Bill Maher, he intervi…"

Starscream replied Jul 10, 2009 to Congresswomen "The earth has been around for 6000 years"

15 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

"Oh the irony."

Starscream replied Jul 9, 2009 to Congresswomen "The earth has been around for 6000 years"

15 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

"(since no one is being PC) Perfect suicide bomber material"

Starscream replied Jul 8, 2009 to Blind cancer patient tossed off UK bus because his guide dog was offensive to Muslim passengers

22 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Kitty

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service