James M. Martin's Discussions (3,240)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"I liked Heinlein's intentions and ideas but not his execution. But, hey, I have trie…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 8 to Lawsuit: State trooper preached about Jesus during traffic stop (Indystar.com)

51 Oct 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"You say what? Loren getting "out of the way"?"! Chicken Little says the sky is falli…"

James M. Martin replied Oct 8 to Lawsuit: State trooper preached about Jesus during traffic stop (Indystar.com)

51 Oct 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"Seems to me some Muslims, Jews, and others lost lives in the incident. The cross mig…"

James M. Martin replied Aug 2 to Judges rule that Ground Zero Cross can stay at 9/11 museum

4 Aug 3
Reply by Luara

"Thinly veiled reference to the Flying Spaghetti Monster?"

James M. Martin replied Jul 17 to ‘Pastafarian’ man wins right to wear pasta strainer in driving licence photo

5 Jul 17
Reply by James M. Martin

"Something tells me that if I went to the Driver's License Bureau here I'd be taken t…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 16 to ‘Pastafarian’ man wins right to wear pasta strainer in driving licence photo

5 Jul 17
Reply by James M. Martin

"The sad thing is that they actually let the halfwit lecture people who appear before…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 11 to Rep. (R) Louie Gohmert Proves God's Existence With One Simple Equation and Explains Why Atheists are Intellectually Inferior

12 Jul 11
Reply by Loren Miller

"No wonder the new Texas GOP platform contains a provision for making congress unicam…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 11 to Rep. (R) Louie Gohmert Proves God's Existence With One Simple Equation and Explains Why Atheists are Intellectually Inferior

12 Jul 11
Reply by Loren Miller

"Loren, how do these people get elected to national office? And before you say none w…"

12 Jul 11
Reply by Loren Miller

"Nobody an' nothin' = Gohmert."

12 Jul 11
Reply by Loren Miller

"Of course these restrictions are unconstitutional. Be that as it may, how are you go…"

James M. Martin replied Jul 9 to There are states where you technically can’t hold public office if you’re an Atheist

7 Jul 9
Reply by James M. Martin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service