Nichelle Wrenn's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes and atheists can boycott them over their blatant segregation in the middle east.…"

Nichelle Wrenn replied Feb 5, 2012 to HuffPost - Christian Pastor Calls For Starbucks Boycott Over Gay Marriage Support

19 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

"I believe http://www.reddit.com/r/atheism/ has started a collage fund for her. And s…"

Nichelle Wrenn replied Feb 5, 2012 to Police investigating threats made to atheist teen hero

6 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Nichelle Wrenn

"That would be great reality TV! I would love to see it... It has always shocked me h…"

Nichelle Wrenn replied Dec 11, 2011 to ADOPT AN ATHEIST CAMPAIGN

37 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Susan Stanko

"Last time I checked humans think on a much higher level than your average animal. An…"

Nichelle Wrenn replied Dec 6, 2011 to A Response to Creation.com with regards to morality

2 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Nichelle Wrenn

"To me as an atheist it's not what religion a potential candidate subscribes to that…"

Nichelle Wrenn replied Nov 10, 2011 to Poll shows religion will be an important issue for 2012 voters

1 Nov 10, 2011
Reply by Nichelle Wrenn

"Perhaps if the Shock Jock were on neutral turf we could actilly get a legitimate deb…"

Nichelle Wrenn replied Nov 4, 2011 to Bill O'Reilly & Deepak Chopra say they "kicked Richard Dawkins’ ass"

7 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Sandy

"Is it OK that I totally agree with you? I know that they are above all attempting to…"

Nichelle Wrenn replied Jun 20, 2011 to Miss USA 2011 Plus Evolution Equals FACEPALM

11 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Sandy

"I could not help but to put Flying Spaghetti Monster every time Jesus or God was men…"

Nichelle Wrenn replied Dec 5, 2010 to Despite billboard, atheism is contrary to logic and against reason

23 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by dr kellie

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Deidre posted a status
"Almost Friday.........cannot wait! Happy Halloween-eve :) Tonight is 'devil's night' I believe?"
44 minutes ago
Pat replied to jay H's discussion Free speech (right)
53 minutes ago
Pat commented on Joan Denoo's blog post My Grandfather, Alphonse Fulgentino Jules Denoo
58 minutes ago
Profile IconFormer Pastor, kavitha, Jim Reynolds and 6 more joined Atheist Nexus
59 minutes ago
booklover replied to jay H's discussion Free speech (right)
1 hour ago
booklover commented on Little Name Atheist's group Atheist Ailurophiles
1 hour ago
Randall Smith commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Randall Smith commented on Daniel W (Sentient Biped)'s group Godless in the garden
1 hour ago
Susan Stanko replied to C.L.A.W.S.'s discussion Stem Cell Research & MS in the group Atheists who love Science!
1 hour ago
Randall Smith replied to Lmnopicue's discussion dahl pasta in the group Food!
2 hours ago
Randall Smith posted a blog post
2 hours ago
Dyslexic's DOG replied to Deidre's discussion Finding self respect after religion
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service