Erin Clark's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"I barely got past the opening picture. Are those supposed to be rumpled up wings on…"

Erin Clark replied Oct 17, 2009 to Idaho residents protest plan by sect to build 3-story dormitory

7 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by Erin Clark

"I gave up on caring what people thing about me long ago. I wasn't cool in high schoo…"

Erin Clark replied Oct 14, 2009 to Athiest, the most hated group in America

5 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by John Q. Antichrist or Rosco

"The giant (atheist?) guy in the cartoon looks kind of like Cobra Commander ... I'll…"

Erin Clark replied Oct 14, 2009 to Athiest, the most hated group in America

5 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by John Q. Antichrist or Rosco

"It's illegal to perform witchcraft in a church? Then what's with the flesh-eating mi…"

Erin Clark replied Oct 9, 2009 to Voldemort's first strike!

11 Oct 11, 2009
Reply by John Secular Smith

"I remember this ... book ... given to me when i was very small. I can't remember whe…"

Erin Clark replied Oct 4, 2009 to Bless Your Pets!

8 Oct 10, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Does this mean they're not allowed to hawk their sisters at the local swap meet?"

Erin Clark replied Oct 4, 2009 to Vibrators and dildos stimulate probing questions for Alabama Supreme Court

29 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Huh - I can just see this round table discussion taking place somewhere nice: "Darn…"

Erin Clark replied Oct 4, 2009 to Catholic church sex abuse 'caused by homosexuals, not paedophiles'

24 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Mary O'Grady

"Sounds like a good time ... poor guy just had the munchies. A handful of bar peanuts…"

Erin Clark replied Oct 4, 2009 to Monk accused of biting spree

8 Oct 4, 2009
Reply by Sara sensei

"This one's a sticky situation. I despise discriminatory employment practices, but ca…"

Erin Clark replied Sep 27, 2009 to Government bows to religious right

7 Sep 27, 2009
Reply by John Secular Smith

"I would hazard it's a combination of a couple of factors, most notably (on a first-t…"

Erin Clark replied Sep 27, 2009 to College makes you an atheist, Kirk Cameron is right!

3 Sep 29, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service