Chris Highland's Discussions (4)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Wondering what I would say to this young woman.  In some sense I admire her. . .and…"

Chris Highland replied Jun 11, 2011 to Valedictorian faces speech dilemma

18 Jun 11, 2011
Reply by Chris Highland

"I just left a comment on the Fundamentalism blog about feeling some fear about this,…"

Chris Highland replied May 22, 2011 to May 21 rapture turns out to be a no-show

24 May 25, 2011
Reply by Edward Teach

"This madness has to be met firmly, decisively, rationally. Another approach is one I…"

Chris Highland replied Sep 20, 2010 to FBI urges U.S. Mohammed cartoonist to go into hiding

19 Sep 21, 2010
Reply by Pat

"You know, if freethinking folk were better organized and had a more unified voice ma…"

Chris Highland replied Jun 19, 2010 to Murfreesboro mosque debate turns ugly

4 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"I think it's a fine statement, and the provocative nature could be productive. After…"

Chris Highland replied Nov 11, 2009 to New atheist bus ad: Yes, Virginia... there is no God

10 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by Lorien

"Wisdom is wisdom, isn't it? Why aren't there simply "Thoughts For the Day" that welc…"

Chris Highland replied Nov 8, 2009 to Former head of BBC calls for atheists on Radio 4 God Slot

7 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Louis Davout

"O.K. folks. So, we're going to demonize All Catholics just to make our point against…"

Chris Highland replied Oct 29, 2009 to Michael Moore: Catholic of the Year

5 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Фелч Гроган

"That last line speaks volumes of the need to "speak out" in the public arena. But no…"

Chris Highland replied Oct 27, 2009 to Houston woman fights city hall to stop prayer

10 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by AcesLucky

"Thank goodness reason and the right of speech are standing against the tide of unrea…"

Chris Highland replied Oct 27, 2009 to US hits out at bid to bar religious defamation

9 Oct 28, 2009
Reply by Wiley Coyote

"As a former pentecostal-evangelical I know how powerful these irrational prayers (re…"

Chris Highland replied Oct 7, 2009 to Imprecatory prayer lawsuit in Dallas

14 Oct 7, 2009
Reply by John Secular Smith

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service