Claire M Binkley's Discussions (5)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Sb has been acting up lately [wrt: PepsiCo sponsoring a corporate-funded blog to dis…"

Claire M Binkley replied Jul 20, 2010 to No more Pharyngula?!?

9 Jul 20, 2010

"I read that, too! Dx I concluded, however, Atheists are strong enough in mind to de…"

Claire M Binkley replied May 29, 2010 to Article on Scientific American website about Asperger's manages to attack atheists.

24 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Jason Spicer

"I copypasted "I think they should return to the practice [...] unfettered free enter…"

Claire M Binkley replied May 19, 2010 to Celibacy only important if you started Catholic...apparently

9 May 20, 2010
Reply by D.O.S

"That's why I read the TOS and get angry when others try to rush me through it. So I…"

Claire M Binkley replied Apr 16, 2010 to All your base are belong to us

8 Apr 19, 2010

"Oxford University is a religious institution, with Jesus College."

Claire M Binkley replied Mar 3, 2010 to Studying Atheism

17 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Фелч Гроган

"The way she said excrement really sounded like excitement too. /says the mostly hete…"

Claire M Binkley replied Feb 13, 2010 to Nancy Elliott, New Hampshire State Rep, Speaks on Buttsecks

11 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"I believe P.Z. Myers would agree they are. Particularly Biology."

Claire M Binkley replied Feb 12, 2010 to Are Science and Atheism Compatible? v Are Religion/Science Mutually exclusive

14 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Edward Teach

"Wouldn't doubt it. *brain damage/car accident*"

Claire M Binkley replied Feb 11, 2010 to Brain damage reveals links to human spirituality

4 Feb 12, 2010
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Universe is an excellent piece of literature, don't ma…"

Claire M Binkley replied Feb 11, 2010 to What's stupider? The sports, the nationalism or the religion?

5 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Glenn Sogge

"Where has it been accused of 'neglecting' religion? Here, from the National Secular…"

Claire M Binkley replied Feb 10, 2010 to Enough religion already?

4 Feb 16, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service