Nerdlass's Discussions (361)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"No big whoop. Just another to add to the list..List of religious sites added to UNES…"

Nerdlass replied Jun 30, 2012 to UNESCO - Bethlehem Church Granted World Heritage Status - WHY?

4 Jun 30, 2012
Reply by sk8eycat

"I don't know that print copies really are necessary, though. In today's age, there a…"

Nerdlass replied May 21, 2012 to Dawkins supports bibles in schools

6 May 30, 2012
Reply by matt warren

"CNN had an article on their belief blogs, and though it did mention the Rally, it wa…"

Nerdlass replied Mar 28, 2012 to Coverage of the Reason Rally in the Media ... or Lack Thereof

20 Apr 24, 2012
Reply by Loren Miller

"Establishment clause. I do not think it means what they think it means. 9.9 If I pin…"

Nerdlass replied Feb 19, 2012 to Texas group calls for the end of church-state separation

11 Feb 24, 2012
Reply by Reason Being

"What, you mean that Thanksgiving isn't about sacrificing the almighty turkey god, wh…"

Nerdlass replied Nov 29, 2011 to President Obama's Thanksgiving address pisses off conservatives

5 Nov 29, 2011
Reply by John Secular Smith

"My god, he is the very best Like no god ever was To convert is your real test To bra…"

Nerdlass replied Nov 14, 2011 to Religion gets "Pokemon" banned from nation

3 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Steph S.

"No, the red gummi ones...   http://www.dolles.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/imag…"

Nerdlass replied Oct 15, 2011 to Christians invent new alternative to Halloween: Jesus Ween!

25 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Susan Stanko

"Could be like swedish fish?"

Nerdlass replied Oct 13, 2011 to Christians invent new alternative to Halloween: Jesus Ween!

25 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Susan Stanko

"They misspelled it! It's "wean" and ex-christians have been weaned off Jesus for age…"

Nerdlass replied Oct 10, 2011 to Christians invent new alternative to Halloween: Jesus Ween!

25 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Susan Stanko

"I can't say I'm surprised. I went through early puberty myself. It was not easy bein…"

Nerdlass replied Oct 3, 2011 to No surprise here, evolution doesn't leave us alone just because we are human

7 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by John Secular Smith

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service