The Flying Atheist's Discussions (677)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL"

The Flying Atheist replied Jul 12 to Colorado House Candidate: If Atheists Undergo Exorcisms, They’ll Be Fine with Graduation Ceremonies in Church

9 Jul 12
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"Yes, Jessica and Zack truly are amazing young individuals.  When I think about how I…"

The Flying Atheist replied Sep 4, 2013 to 'Under God' part of Pledge of Allegiance under review in Massachusetts (CNN)

11 Sep 4, 2013
Reply by Pat

"If only ALL journalists had the tenacity to pursue getting questions answered as Mr.…"

The Flying Atheist replied Mar 25, 2013 to Good journalism

4 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"That's a great story!  Technically, I'd say that all the bishops are fake.  I find g…"

The Flying Atheist replied Mar 5, 2013 to Fake Bishop Crashes Secret Meeting of Cardinals in Vatican

2 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Benedict's resignation as been described in the media as sending a "shockwave" throu…"

The Flying Atheist replied Feb 11, 2013 to Pope to Resign February 28

32 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

"Religious missionaries = cockroaches of hate.  Some people argue that, overall, reli…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jan 27, 2013 to Gospel of Intolerance

27 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

"As our society continues to become more secular, unfortunately we will be seeing mor…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jan 27, 2013 to "So help me God" loyalty oath would be required for HS graduation by Arizona Republican bill

3 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by matt warren

"I commend you for the extraordinary work you are doing.  I know you are fighting an…"

The Flying Atheist replied Dec 17, 2012 to Promoting Atheism,Humanism and Rationality in Africa

1 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"Clearly a situation when the END justifies the means.  :)"

The Flying Atheist replied Jul 13, 2012 to Muslim Cleric: Anal sex ok, maybe required, for some suicide bombers.

12 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Sentient Biped

"Wow.  Just wow.  I'm pretty much speechless myself.  Now that is some CRAZY mental g…"

The Flying Atheist replied Jul 13, 2012 to Muslim Cleric: Anal sex ok, maybe required, for some suicide bombers.

12 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Sentient Biped

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service