mxyzptlk's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks -- these are all thought-provoking responses. I wanted to respond to each of…"

mxyzptlk replied Dec 1, 2010 to Responding to Ep. 37 on No Rape in Marriage

9 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Dustin Williams

"That symbol looks far too close to a forestry symbol that I can't find at the mome…"

mxyzptlk replied May 25, 2010 to Do we need an Universal Atheist Symbol?

28 May 26, 2010
Reply by Aberingi

"There is a schism at NPR between professional journalism and tabloidism..."

mxyzptlk replied Oct 21, 2009 to Schism Among Atheists - NPR Story

18 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"I wish I could feel that way about Hitchens. I was reading his work long before I wa…"

mxyzptlk replied Oct 19, 2009 to Schism Among Atheists - NPR Story

18 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"I don't actually watch any tv when I'm driving my car. But it's NPR, BBC World Serv…"

18 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"I don't quite see how atheism in itself is counterproductive. To me, this is a quest…"

18 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"Dammit, you beat me to this; heard it while taking my wife to work this morning. Th…"

18 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"God dammit... I taught this in a "cartoon controversy" unit, and the excuse here is…"

mxyzptlk replied Aug 14, 2009 to Yale Press bans images of Muhammad in new book (about images of Muhammad)

5 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by mxyzptlk

"Ayup; Hunting Humbug as well. You Aussies have a healthy skeptical community with te…"

mxyzptlk replied Jul 7, 2009 to Huff Post Finally Challenges Vaccine-Autism Link

5 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by mxyzptlk

"Y'know, I know a lot of the practices that Orthodox Jews follow are interpolated int…"

mxyzptlk replied Jul 6, 2009 to ABC Mideast Correspondent Gets Dose of Orthodox Jewish Hate

3 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by moJoe

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Todd Crispin replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Hawking Likes Film on His Life in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
53 minutes ago
Patricia replied to Patricia's discussion Very Ancient Sharks Teeth Found in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
56 minutes ago
Todd Crispin liked John Jubinsky's discussion Hawking Likes Film on His Life
56 minutes ago
Todd Crispin replied to Patricia's discussion Very Ancient Sharks Teeth Found in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
59 minutes ago
Todd Crispin posted discussions
1 hour ago
Freethinker31 replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
1 hour ago
Todd Crispin replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand' in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Patricia replied to Todd Crispin's discussion Unidentified Flying Objects?
2 hours ago
Profile IconTodd Crispin, Kristi H and Connor Galletly joined Dr. Terence Meaden's group
2 hours ago
Todd Crispin posted a status
"Sitting here eating sunflower seeds waiting for smart people to create a pill to make be skinny again....lol.."
2 hours ago
Todd Crispin replied to Todd Crispin's discussion Unidentified Flying Objects?
2 hours ago
Jimmy McCann replied to Dr. Terence Meaden's discussion Pope Francis confesses that Evolution and the Big Bang theory are right: God isn't 'a magician with a magic wand' in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service