mxyzptlk's Discussions (7)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks -- these are all thought-provoking responses. I wanted to respond to each of…"

mxyzptlk replied Dec 1, 2010 to Responding to Ep. 37 on No Rape in Marriage

9 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Dustin Williams

"That symbol looks far too close to a forestry symbol that I can't find at the mome…"

mxyzptlk replied May 25, 2010 to Do we need an Universal Atheist Symbol?

28 May 26, 2010
Reply by Aberingi

"There is a schism at NPR between professional journalism and tabloidism..."

mxyzptlk replied Oct 21, 2009 to Schism Among Atheists - NPR Story

18 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"I wish I could feel that way about Hitchens. I was reading his work long before I wa…"

mxyzptlk replied Oct 19, 2009 to Schism Among Atheists - NPR Story

18 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"I don't actually watch any tv when I'm driving my car. But it's NPR, BBC World Serv…"

18 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"I don't quite see how atheism in itself is counterproductive. To me, this is a quest…"

18 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"Dammit, you beat me to this; heard it while taking my wife to work this morning. Th…"

18 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"God dammit... I taught this in a "cartoon controversy" unit, and the excuse here is…"

mxyzptlk replied Aug 14, 2009 to Yale Press bans images of Muhammad in new book (about images of Muhammad)

5 Aug 14, 2009
Reply by mxyzptlk

"Ayup; Hunting Humbug as well. You Aussies have a healthy skeptical community with te…"

mxyzptlk replied Jul 7, 2009 to Huff Post Finally Challenges Vaccine-Autism Link

5 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by mxyzptlk

"Y'know, I know a lot of the practices that Orthodox Jews follow are interpolated int…"

mxyzptlk replied Jul 6, 2009 to ABC Mideast Correspondent Gets Dose of Orthodox Jewish Hate

3 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by moJoe

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Sentient Biped replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion And Now, for Something Totally New in Televangelism - Televangelist pastor accused of forcing vasectomies and abortions on church members
6 minutes ago
Randall Smith commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
45 minutes ago
Pat replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion And Now, for Something Totally New in Televangelism - Televangelist pastor accused of forcing vasectomies and abortions on church members
48 minutes ago
Randall Smith commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
58 minutes ago
Randall Smith commented on Richard C Brown's group learnerscoffeeshack
1 hour ago
Randall Smith replied to Nick Bottom's discussion New books on the secular life in the group Nexus Book Club
1 hour ago
Mequa replied to Deidre's discussion What are u listening to?
1 hour ago
damian replied to Deidre's discussion What are u listening to?
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion And Now, for Something Totally New in Televangelism - Televangelist pastor accused of forcing vasectomies and abortions on church members
1 hour ago
Pat replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion And Now, for Something Totally New in Televangelism - Televangelist pastor accused of forcing vasectomies and abortions on church members
2 hours ago
Loren Miller replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion And Now, for Something Totally New in Televangelism - Televangelist pastor accused of forcing vasectomies and abortions on church members
2 hours ago
George Rufus updated their profile
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service