Loren Miller's Discussions (8,065)

Discussions Replied To (666) Replies Latest Activity

"Whereupon he might find himself in shit up to his eyebrows.  Thankfully, the US is n…"

Loren Miller replied Oct 12 to Lawsuit: State trooper preached about Jesus during traffic stop (Indystar.com)

51 Oct 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"Cool beans, Joan!"

Loren Miller replied Oct 8 to Lawsuit: State trooper preached about Jesus during traffic stop (Indystar.com)

51 Oct 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"[big grin!] Thanks a lot, James!  I just figured that the story pretty well said it…"

Loren Miller replied Oct 8 to Lawsuit: State trooper preached about Jesus during traffic stop (Indystar.com)

51 Oct 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"Pat, STOP IT, yer killin' me here!!!  ROFLMAO!!!  Can we reincarnate Jerry Orbach to…"

Loren Miller replied Oct 7 to Lawsuit: State trooper preached about Jesus during traffic stop (Indystar.com)

51 Oct 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"I've heard of some specialized police services, but THAT one takes the taco!"

Loren Miller replied Oct 7 to Lawsuit: State trooper preached about Jesus during traffic stop (Indystar.com)

51 Oct 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"I'm no graphic artist, Joan ... but I can Google with the best of 'em!  Regarde vous:"

51 Oct 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"Just between you, me, and the rosebush ... yeah, I'm pretty sure it's BADLY illegal!"

51 Oct 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"I suspect Ward and June would have been equally disturbed ... even for the 60s!"

51 Oct 12
Reply by Loren Miller

"Total agreement, never mind the coercion value associated with the uniform and posit…"

51 Oct 12
Reply by Loren Miller

""Venerated" is up there with "holy" and "sacred."  They all effectively mean: "Hands…"

Loren Miller replied Sep 11 to Pennsylvania teen faces two years in jail for Facebook photo of "desecration"

21 Sep 13
Reply by Idaho Spud

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service