Hidden in the crowd.'s Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"You have a point, i see what you mean about monogamous relationships being unhealthy…"

Hidden in the crowd. replied Sep 29, 2011 to Risky reads! 5 books that have been banned

10 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by D.O.S

"wait they banned "Brave New World" it's one of my favorite books of all time, i don'…"

Hidden in the crowd. replied Sep 29, 2011 to Risky reads! 5 books that have been banned

10 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by D.O.S

"hmm and i used to think that torture was never justified, i'll be damned. Turns out…"

Hidden in the crowd. replied Mar 12, 2011 to Crazy Missouri state senator all for child labor

6 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"funny how most preachers would be going to hell....."

Hidden in the crowd. replied Feb 9, 2011 to Religious talkshow host says Native Americans have to become Christians to be citizens

11 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"that might just possibly be the stupidest thing i ever saw a christian do......."

Hidden in the crowd. replied Feb 9, 2011 to Religious talkshow host says Native Americans have to become Christians to be citizens

11 Feb 15, 2011
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"hmmm he was able to predict something any idiot with a tv and a news channel could(a…"

Hidden in the crowd. replied Jan 5, 2011 to Pat Robertson predicts 2011 will be a bad year for the world

7 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"reading that article made me very angry and slightly less sad than i was angry, how…"

Hidden in the crowd. replied Dec 23, 2010 to Why Religious People Are Scared of Atheists

11 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Phil

"i did see it in the article... it was wrong :D but yeah, i did directly"

Hidden in the crowd. replied Dec 20, 2010 to Santa's elves the latest casualties in the "war" on Christmas?

18 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Hidden in the crowd.

"Didn't see a translation in the posts below so:   "We forsake the Devil and all his…"

Hidden in the crowd. replied Dec 19, 2010 to Santa's elves the latest casualties in the "war" on Christmas?

18 Dec 20, 2010
Reply by Hidden in the crowd.

"or you know... nobody showing up for his funeral, that might be fully possible as we…"

Hidden in the crowd. replied Dec 13, 2010 to Westboro Baptists to picket gay play in L.A.

22 Dec 15, 2010
Reply by Leah Kunz

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service