Rob van Senten's Discussions (412)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"My girlfriend won't even let me eat our rabbit! I wanted to name him "Christmas Dinn…"

Rob van Senten replied Jan 25, 2012 to Oklahoma senate bill to outlaw aborted human fetuses in food

25 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Phil

"I've heard of people taking placenta pills as a kind of panacea for aging, but fetus…"

Rob van Senten replied Jan 25, 2012 to Oklahoma senate bill to outlaw aborted human fetuses in food

25 Jan 28, 2012
Reply by Phil

"I wouldn't piss on that piece of shit if his ass was on fire."

Rob van Senten replied Jun 9, 2011 to "Feminine Boy" Therapy Ends in Tragedy (CNN)

44 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Eric Stockhausen

"TByte,    Obviously sarcasm and irony are lost on you, therefor it would perhaps be…"

Rob van Senten replied Jun 9, 2011 to Obedient wives club: Good sex to keep hubby happy, curb social ills

98 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Sandy

"When you immediately cry wolf about sexism, man-bashing and whatnot you do make assu…"

Rob van Senten replied Jun 7, 2011 to Obedient wives club: Good sex to keep hubby happy, curb social ills

98 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Sandy

"Classic!   "

Rob van Senten replied Jun 7, 2011 to Obedient wives club: Good sex to keep hubby happy, curb social ills

98 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Sandy

"  Please do so, I do see a lot of sexism going around in everyday life and what can…"

98 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Sandy

"Although I do not necessarily approve of (all of) the actions of Anonymous I do have…"

Rob van Senten replied Feb 25, 2011 to Anonymous (for sure this time) p0wns Westboro.

7 Feb 26, 2011
Reply by Patrick Donohue

"If you find one normal person, don't tell me. I'm sure I'll read about it in the new…"

Rob van Senten replied Dec 21, 2010 to A Small Decrease in Creationism

20 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Steve

"Eh, not our fault that the only interesting things are the drugs and the prostitutio…"

Rob van Senten replied Dec 21, 2010 to A Small Decrease in Creationism

20 Dec 24, 2010
Reply by Steve

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Rick Springfield replied to Luara's discussion Global culture
21 minutes ago
Luara commented on Konopek Karl-Heinz's status
3 hours ago
Gia joined Dr. Terence Meaden's group
3 hours ago
Plinius replied to Joan Denoo's discussion Vegetable stir fry in the group Food!
5 hours ago
Dyslexic's DOG replied to Carrot Hare's discussion Atheists around the world! ASSEMBLE!
6 hours ago
k.h. ky commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
6 hours ago
roland707 posted a discussion
6 hours ago
TNT666 replied to Atheist Andrea's discussion Are you open about being an atheist or are you in the closet?
7 hours ago
roland707 replied to Sentient Biped's discussion More than 30,000 Nexus members. Where are they?
7 hours ago
Konopek Karl-Heinz posted a status
"This to A Wise Atheist humiliates Frank Turek in a debate about god – YouTube"
7 hours ago
Konopek Karl-Heinz posted a status
"Hi long time no here !!! look at this if you like A Brief History of Disbelief Atheism Documentary Episode 2 - YouTube"
7 hours ago
booklover commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
7 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service