Sheryl's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (52) Replies Latest Activity

"I can believe they're moderate because if the guy had a weapon Vilks would be dead."

Sheryl replied May 13, 2010 to Video of muhammed cartoonist Lars Vilk attacked during lecture at Upsalla University in Sweden

5 May 13, 2010
Reply by Sandy

"Didn't St. Augustine promote torture as a means to conversion? haha!"

Sheryl replied Apr 11, 2010 to It's a priest versus Jehovah's Witnesses after a FW altercation

5 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"Yeah, I couldn't decide whether to post it to Humor or News."

Sheryl replied Apr 10, 2010 to Catholics outraged over German cartoon

6 Apr 10, 2010
Reply by Phil

"I'm going to be repeating this story with your reply all day! Thanks for that!"

Sheryl replied Feb 12, 2010 to Evander Holyfield Allegedly Beats Wife. Reason? Tithing.

9 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by qıƃ ɟ ǝıɔɐɹʇ

"Good point. I knew a kick boxer that was charged with that after a mutual fight. In…"

Sheryl replied Feb 12, 2010 to Evander Holyfield Allegedly Beats Wife. Reason? Tithing.

9 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by qıƃ ɟ ǝıɔɐɹʇ

"A couple of years ago I read the book "The Kiterunner", (before the movie), and the…"

Sheryl replied Aug 11, 2009 to 13-year old stoned to death in Somalia

5 Aug 11, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"I just read your blog. Good information. I'll be sure and check out the documentary.…"

Sheryl replied Aug 2, 2009 to Anti-witchcraft conference attacked by Christian church in Nigeria

6 Aug 5, 2009
Reply by Louis Davout

"That 5th paragraph disturbs me."

Sheryl replied Aug 2, 2009 to How college major, religious faith affect each other

2 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by John Secular Smith

"I love the opposing views: "I never wanted to offend. This is done as art and shows…"

Sheryl replied Aug 2, 2009 to Blasphemy: bondage photoshoot get's priest hot and bothered

1 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Sheryl

"They thought Mr. Yusuf was an enigma because "He is graduate educated and very profi…"

Sheryl replied Aug 2, 2009 to Nigeria's 'Taliban' enigma

2 Aug 2, 2009
Reply by Sheryl

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service