Jo Jerome's Discussions (3,551)

Discussions Replied To (1238) Replies Latest Activity

"D'oh!!! Brain fart!   Link corrected."

Jo Jerome replied Mar 3, 2011 to Drunk Ohio Priest Ignatius Kury Propositions Cops While Handcuffed in Cell

7 Mar 5, 2011
Reply by John D

"I'd be happy with the mandate if we had an affordable public option. But as it stand…"

Jo Jerome replied Mar 3, 2011 to If you believe in God, who needs to pay for health insurance?

7 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Tonya Wynn

"So we finally decide that holding an entire ethnic group responsible for what some o…"

Jo Jerome replied Mar 3, 2011 to Jews aren't responsible for death of a god afterall

8 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"I agree that while it makes me throw up a little in my mouth to support anything tha…"

Jo Jerome replied Mar 3, 2011 to Westburo Baptist

33 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Smiley Courtney

"Well, the answer to my query about if the shooter turned out to be Christian would w…"

Jo Jerome replied Jan 8, 2011 to Sarah Palin prays for peace and justice; for congresswoman she ordered the assassination of.

63 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"On another note, I wonder since this latest terrorist attack against America was per…"

Jo Jerome replied Jan 8, 2011 to Sarah Palin prays for peace and justice; for congresswoman she ordered the assassination of.

63 Jan 21, 2011
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"How would it help outlaw Karma though? Since Karma is not something people do, it's…"

Jo Jerome replied Dec 10, 2010 to Arizona tries to outlaw Karma.

18 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"Do these people lie awake at night just thinking of new ways to make everyone else,…"

Jo Jerome replied Dec 10, 2010 to Westboro Baptists will picket Elizabeth Edwards' funeral Saturday

33 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Susan Stanko

"Thanks Mick - I've been trying to think of Xian equivalents and your Santa example i…"

Jo Jerome replied Dec 10, 2010 to Arizona tries to outlaw Karma.

18 Dec 13, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"Not a fan of hers, though I do love the "Shy Ronnie" skit she and Andy Samberg did o…"

Jo Jerome replied Oct 27, 2010 to Rihanna: Taking battered-wife syndrome to a 'higher' level

13 Oct 29, 2010
Reply by Susan Stanko

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service