Larche Osborne's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"And according to the Bible, each garment must be made from a single type of fiber, s…"

Larche Osborne replied Oct 24, 2009 to Jesus says: Stop wasting time and read the Bible

11 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Phil Cook

"I grew up in a small town south near the mouth of the Mississippi. I lost my home to…"

Larche Osborne replied Oct 24, 2009 to Pew poll: Americans no longer accepting global warming science

281 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Carter

"The Bible had not even been consolidated in to an agreed upon text at the time of Je…"

Larche Osborne replied Oct 24, 2009 to Jesus says: Stop wasting time and read the Bible

11 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Phil Cook

"I wonder if he goes in for the same medical treatments that his ancestors believed i…"

Larche Osborne replied Oct 23, 2009 to Jesus says: Stop wasting time and read the Bible

11 Oct 24, 2009
Reply by Phil Cook

"What can I say when a religion does the right thing? I will drop my criticism of rel…"

Larche Osborne replied Oct 23, 2009 to Sweden's church to start doing gay marriages November 1st

3 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"I suspect it is fear of the economic downturn that has caused this response. People…"

Larche Osborne replied Oct 23, 2009 to Pew poll: Americans no longer accepting global warming science

281 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Carter

"Warning: Religion may be dangerous to your life."

Larche Osborne replied Oct 23, 2009 to Police investigate if exorcism caused Centreville death

3 Oct 23, 2009
Reply by OutlawGirl

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service