Joan Denoo's Discussions (5,683)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

"Carefully summarized; that fence is very familiar to me."

Joan Denoo replied Apr 12, 2010 to Family sees mother strangled by hijab in freak go-karting accident

52 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Jason Spicer

"Priceless"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 12, 2010 to News: Being an academic makes you totally immoral

11 Apr 18, 2010
Reply by Diana D

"Thank you, it was Isadora."

Joan Denoo replied Apr 11, 2010 to Family sees mother strangled by hijab in freak go-karting accident

52 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Jason Spicer

"Who was that famous actress from the Roaring 1920s while riding in a smart sports co…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 11, 2010 to Family sees mother strangled by hijab in freak go-karting accident

52 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Jason Spicer

"Such a sad incident, and one that could have been prevented. Real tragedy."

Joan Denoo replied Apr 10, 2010 to Family sees mother strangled by hijab in freak go-karting accident

52 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by Jason Spicer

"Prog Rock Girl, your statement really hits home for me. While working with the poor…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 10, 2010 to Pope Vows To Get Church Pedophilia Down To Acceptable Levels

40 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by D.O.S

"This is rich! I was laughing about my gullibility and now I have a deep, penetrating…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 10, 2010 to Pope Vows To Get Church Pedophilia Down To Acceptable Levels

40 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by D.O.S

"Born again hypocrites."

Joan Denoo replied Apr 9, 2010 to Evangelical scholar forced out after endorsing evolution

10 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by John Secular Smith

"In my opinion, many of us have been harmed by the teachings, beliefs and faiths of t…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 9, 2010 to Evangelical scholar forced out after endorsing evolution

10 Apr 13, 2010
Reply by John Secular Smith

"There is something about college humor that I do not get. I guess I am too old to le…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 9, 2010 to Pope Vows To Get Church Pedophilia Down To Acceptable Levels

40 Apr 11, 2010
Reply by D.O.S

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

Latest Activity

k.h. ky replied to Steph S.'s discussion How to be Tactful Responding With Diplomacy and Grace in the group Ethics and The Atheist
2 minutes ago
Sentient Biped replied to Steph S.'s discussion How to be Tactful Responding With Diplomacy and Grace in the group Ethics and The Atheist
4 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
6 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to James M. Martin's discussion Neil DeGrasse Tyson on Why "Cosmos" Will NOT be Accompanied by Creationist Explanation for...well...the Cosmos
13 minutes ago
k.h. ky replied to Steph S.'s discussion How to be Tactful Responding With Diplomacy and Grace in the group Ethics and The Atheist
13 minutes ago
16 minutes ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Alan's discussion The reason why the United States has such a higher rate of religion compared to the UK
18 minutes ago
Dr. Allan H. Clark replied to Alan's discussion The reason why the United States has such a higher rate of religion compared to the UK
24 minutes ago
Joan Denoo commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
24 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
29 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Steph S.'s discussion How to be Tactful Responding With Diplomacy and Grace in the group Ethics and The Atheist
32 minutes ago
Joan Denoo replied to Steph S.'s discussion How to be Tactful Responding With Diplomacy and Grace in the group Ethics and The Atheist
34 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service