Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,883)

Discussions Replied To (91) Replies Latest Activity

"I feel disgusted to the core. I wish there were a god who would send them to hell an…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 25, 2013 to Gospel of Intolerance

27 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

"Joseph, because Perry is delusional and suffers from denial."

Joan Denoo replied Jan 25, 2013 to Rick Perry Says Prayer, Not Gun Control, Will Keep American Children Safe From Violence (HuffPost)

39 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Oh! get real! "God is bigger than the boogie man!" The propaganda machine! However,…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 24, 2013 to Rick Perry Says Prayer, Not Gun Control, Will Keep American Children Safe From Violence (HuffPost)

39 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Instead of praying, a funny filosopher with imagination, willing to take risks in th…"

Joan Denoo replied Jan 24, 2013 to Rick Perry Says Prayer, Not Gun Control, Will Keep American Children Safe From Violence (HuffPost)

39 Jan 29, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

" Re: Westboro baptist church protest confronted by Zombies!! Bombs, bullets, poste…"

Joan Denoo replied Sep 23, 2012 to Westboro protesters stopped by zombies

11 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by Future

"Oh my goodness! this is not a relaxation album! When reading about the Malleus Malef…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 8, 2012 to Preacher who 'cures' cancer by kicking people in the face

11 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"Strappado, you chose an interesting name. Do you have a story to share?  "STRAPPADO…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 7, 2012 to Preacher who 'cures' cancer by kicking people in the face

11 Jan 3, 2013
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"Come on Loren, I need a laugh!"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 8, 2012 to Latest Update: Christian Pastors Run Amok.

12 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Sean Murphy

"And the list grows. I wish I could find something funny to say ... but alas, some of…"

Joan Denoo replied Jun 8, 2012 to Latest Update: Christian Pastors Run Amok.

12 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Sean Murphy

"Sean, I like your observation and request for clarity. We, as in the voting public o…"

Joan Denoo replied Apr 10, 2012 to School closures

2 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Joan Denoo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service