Joan Denoo's Discussions (6,494)

Discussions Replied To (83) Replies Latest Activity

"I can't tell you how happy I am to see some real action against the RRC for their at…"

Joan Denoo replied Feb 5 to UN Report Vehemently Attacks Vatican Handling of Child Molestation

10 Feb 7
Reply by Joan Denoo

""Offensive"? excuse me! Since when is atheist an offensive word. "Theist" offends me…"

Joan Denoo replied Aug 27, 2013 to New Jersey rejects 'ATHEIST' vanity plate for being offensive (Auto Blog)

8 Aug 28, 2013
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Lawrence Krauss explains why researchers should interact with the public. Credit: Na…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 30, 2013 to Religious beliefs could trump state law: Kentucky bill on fast track to passage

22 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by matt warren

"Lawrence Krauss, recipient of a 2012 Public Service Award, addresses the National Sc…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 30, 2013 to Religious beliefs could trump state law: Kentucky bill on fast track to passage

22 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by matt warren

"I like your response, Humble Pie. "

22 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by matt warren

"Great disappointment! Well, challenges continue and so do we. "

22 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by matt warren

"It is in the interest of municipality, county, state and USA to give full citizenshi…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 28, 2013 to Religious beliefs could trump state law: Kentucky bill on fast track to passage

22 Apr 4, 2013
Reply by matt warren

"I know!  But, being evicted from a meeting does not mean stop questioning, loudly an…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 26, 2013 to Good journalism

4 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"This Is What Happens When A Journalist Forces A Banker To Actually Answer A Question…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 25, 2013 to Good journalism

4 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Joan Denoo

"Mother Teresa: Anything but a saint… Researchers dispell the myth of altruism and ge…"

Joan Denoo replied Mar 22, 2013 to Mother Teresa Humanitarian Image A 'Myth,' New Study Says (HuffPost)

30 Aug 12, 2013
Reply by Ruth Anthony-Gardner

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service