Jim DePaulo's Discussions (1,914)

Discussions Replied To (221) Replies Latest Activity

"The largest population of Parsee (Zoroastrians) is in Bombay – they ran into some ob…"

Jim DePaulo replied Sep 6, 2011 to An ecological substitute to cremation and coffins

26 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by ROMAN ROMACH

"Rick Perry and Michele Bachmann don't accept evolution because they haven't been par…"

Jim DePaulo replied Sep 3, 2011 to if you aren't afraid of rick perry yet...

26 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"I taught with a fundamentalist, homophobic christian but his views never came out in…"

Jim DePaulo replied Aug 22, 2011 to Teacher fired for showing visceral hatred of gay marriage

34 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by John Secular Smith

"  I posted this on another thread Stewart has no sacred cows he offends everyone eve…"

Jim DePaulo replied Aug 5, 2011 to Comedian Jon Stewart tears atheists a WTC Cross-shaped new one

12 Sep 16, 2011
Reply by Timothy Riches

"Targeting young children with the religious bilge is child abuse; abuse that could p…"

Jim DePaulo replied Jul 13, 2011 to Church group makes two faced dolls to be used in missionary work.

8 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

""If this country was smart" There are so many things that could begin with that stat…"

Jim DePaulo replied Jun 29, 2011 to The Cost of Being Cool

9 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"I'm sure that air conditioning in the desert is very important for those serving the…"

Jim DePaulo replied Jun 28, 2011 to The Cost of Being Cool

9 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

""a swift cut to the throat with a sharp knife is barely registered by the animal." I…"

Jim DePaulo replied Jun 27, 2011 to Halal Debate Adds to Dutch Muslims’ Woes

36 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"Halal simply means the proper way to act or things proper to use - the opposite bein…"

Jim DePaulo replied Jun 27, 2011 to Halal Debate Adds to Dutch Muslims’ Woes

36 Jun 29, 2011
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"It seems the Catholic loons and the Muslim loons had a meeting of the "minds" on th…"

Jim DePaulo replied Jun 14, 2011 to Irish government urged to hold inquiry into Magdalene laundries

8 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Ally

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service