Jim DePaulo's Discussions (1,914)

Discussions Replied To (221) Replies Latest Activity

"Grand gesture my wrinkled ass. The RCC is way beyond the apology stage - they should…"

Jim DePaulo replied Jun 16, 2010 to My Take: Why I can't accept the pope's latest apology - By David Clohessy, Special to CNN

7 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by david hartley

"Or, an Atheist was passing by and the bolt was meant for him - god's just a shitty s…"

Jim DePaulo replied Jun 15, 2010 to Touch Down Jesus struck down by lightning, irony knows no limits

34 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by John Secular Smith

"To funny for words. ROTFLMAO"

Jim DePaulo replied Jun 15, 2010 to Touch Down Jesus struck down by lightning, irony knows no limits

34 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by John Secular Smith

"Wahhabist family values - suck a boob and you are uncle Habib."

Jim DePaulo replied Jun 10, 2010 to Saudi Clerics Advocate Adult Breast-Feeding

26 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Jean Jacques

"And the rest of us are supposed to respect their religion? This exceeds the minimum…"

Jim DePaulo replied Jun 9, 2010 to Saudi Clerics Advocate Adult Breast-Feeding

26 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Jean Jacques

"I heard a comment (can't remember who or where) to the effect. It's sciences task to…"

Jim DePaulo replied Jun 4, 2010 to Article on Scientific American website about Asperger's manages to attack atheists.

24 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Jason Spicer

"While I don't have Asperger's, I understand the linear thinking of which you write.…"

Jim DePaulo replied Jun 3, 2010 to Article on Scientific American website about Asperger's manages to attack atheists.

24 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Jason Spicer

"There were also loud protests when Truman integrated the armed forces."

Jim DePaulo replied Jun 1, 2010 to Ending 'don't ask, don't tell' would undermine religious liberty

13 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by John D

"Islam is a religion best suited to sociopaths and psychopaths. Moderate Muslims don'…"

Jim DePaulo replied May 28, 2010 to What Did You Say About Muhammad?! [or why the west are a bunch of weenies]

25 May 30, 2010
Reply by Phil

"Only God can create life - ergo scientists are gods."

Jim DePaulo replied May 22, 2010 to Church warns cell scientists not to play God.

22 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service