Jim DePaulo's Discussions (1,914)

Discussions Replied To (221) Replies Latest Activity

"One of the things it can contain are active rabies virus which , if one were infecte…"

Jim DePaulo replied Feb 28, 2012 to Rick Santorum: "You should get very nervous" about Obama's view of religion

62 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by matthew greenberg

"I thought Reagan and Bush the lessor couldn't possible win - to this day I'm still a…"

Jim DePaulo replied Feb 24, 2012 to Rick Santorum: "You should get very nervous" about Obama's view of religion

62 Feb 29, 2012

"He also said "Anyone calling themself a Christian should kick Jerry Falwell in the a…"

Jim DePaulo replied Feb 24, 2012 to Rick Santorum: "You should get very nervous" about Obama's view of religion

62 Feb 29, 2012

"Some of the media personalities do take him to task on his batshit ideas.  Martin Ba…"

62 Feb 29, 2012

"Or the Church of Unvarnished, Unadulterated 99% Pure Bullshit (CUUNPB)– although tha…"

Jim DePaulo replied Jan 11, 2012 to We've got another one, already.

11 Jan 16, 2012
Reply by Richard C Brown

"holding up pretty well for a zombie.   If he's not a zombie he's as close as a livin…"

Jim DePaulo replied Oct 14, 2011 to Harold Camping says the End is near... again!

23 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Susan Stanko

" "Or will the good folks at FR allow him to evolve fully into outright senile dement…"

Jim DePaulo replied Oct 14, 2011 to Harold Camping says the End is near... again!

23 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Susan Stanko

"If there is any Rethug candidate that ranks higher on the “Bull Goose Loony” scale t…"

Jim DePaulo replied Sep 25, 2011 to Rick Santorum wants google to censor "santorum"

11 Sep 26, 2011
Reply by Susan Stanko

"I had a few giggles about it as well"

Jim DePaulo replied Sep 7, 2011 to An ecological substitute to cremation and coffins

26 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by ROMAN ROMACH

"I think I would prefer the freeze drying and composting option then I could be rebor…"

Jim DePaulo replied Sep 6, 2011 to An ecological substitute to cremation and coffins

26 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by ROMAN ROMACH

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service