Hugh Kramer's Discussions (1,691)

Discussions Replied To (701) Replies Latest Activity

"While you're probably right about Santorum not being able to win in the general elec…"

Hugh Kramer replied Feb 22, 2012 to Rick Santorum: "You should get very nervous" about Obama's view of religion

62 Feb 29, 2012
Reply by matthew greenberg

"This is another example of the mindless tribalism of religious groups. Apparently a…"

Hugh Kramer replied Feb 22, 2012 to Kids banned from church

8 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by The Flying Atheist

"Another Republican hypocrite. Cool, but by now not unexpected. I'm just waiting for…"

Hugh Kramer replied Feb 18, 2012 to Anti-immigrant Repub rising star & his gay Mexican sex slave

4 Feb 18, 2012
Reply by Daniel W

"The ones who should be most ashamed are those scientists who whore for them. They, a…"

Hugh Kramer replied Feb 17, 2012 to Heartland Institute's Leaked Documents Reveal Climate Skepticism Efforts

2 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"That conversation might go a bit differently with me. "Good morning! Are you Jewish…"

Hugh Kramer replied Feb 17, 2012 to The Rise of Atheist charities

6 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"My favorite story about charities that proselytize came in the immediate wake of the…"

Hugh Kramer replied Feb 16, 2012 to The Rise of Atheist charities

6 Feb 17, 2012
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"Hmm... A countryside pastor committing a pastoral crime in a pastoral setting. With…"

Hugh Kramer replied Feb 16, 2012 to Cleric molests pregnant sheep. Pastoral crime, international edition.

5 Feb 16, 2012
Reply by Daniel W

"I agree. The Westboro Baptists serve a useful function reminding people where the cr…"

Hugh Kramer replied Feb 10, 2012 to Free Speech and all, but this shit has to stop.

8 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Chris Johnson

"It's encouraging to see the progress the country is making on civil liberties in the…"

Hugh Kramer replied Feb 10, 2012 to Federal appeals court overturns Prop. 8: California's gay marriage ban

9 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Daniel W

"The Supremes may not even take the case because the decision was fairly narrow and o…"

Hugh Kramer replied Feb 7, 2012 to Federal appeals court overturns Prop. 8: California's gay marriage ban

9 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Daniel W

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service