John Secular Smith's Discussions (2,777)

Discussions Replied To (1748) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah, his comments were part of a conversation with students, if I understand the ca…"

John Secular Smith replied Aug 22, 2011 to Teacher fired for showing visceral hatred of gay marriage

34 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by John Secular Smith

"Oh, and i don't know what his ethics statement said exactly, but there definitely th…"

John Secular Smith replied Aug 22, 2011 to Teacher fired for showing visceral hatred of gay marriage

34 Aug 29, 2011

"This is one of the issues.  There may not be any hard and fast rules, but teachers h…"

34 Aug 29, 2011

"Ah, well by those rules I'll just go to Rule 34...."

John Secular Smith replied Aug 22, 2011 to Now we're really in trouble! Global warming may threaten space aliens

10 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Daniel W

"The Soviet Union thing from Bachmann and the "we teach creationism in Texas" from Pe…"

John Secular Smith replied Aug 20, 2011 to Beware the Soviet Union! - Michele Bachmann

17 Aug 23, 2011

"I don't buy that global warming will trigger a preemptive alien strike.  Making the…"

John Secular Smith replied Aug 20, 2011 to Now we're really in trouble! Global warming may threaten space aliens

10 Aug 23, 2011
Reply by Daniel W

"Do you have anything to add to the discussion?"

John Secular Smith replied Aug 18, 2011 to Jennifer Lopez boots Supressive Person from her life...as Scientology says to do

29 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"The issue wasn't understanding that Jennifer Lopez wears fur, but what it has to do…"

John Secular Smith replied Aug 18, 2011 to Jennifer Lopez boots Supressive Person from her life...as Scientology says to do

29 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"Eh, I tend to like her movies and music actually.  Too bad she's apparently a nut jo…"

John Secular Smith replied Aug 16, 2011 to Jennifer Lopez boots Supressive Person from her life...as Scientology says to do

29 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"Nope, they don't kill infidels, just sue them and threaten them online and try to ru…"

John Secular Smith replied Aug 16, 2011 to Jennifer Lopez boots Supressive Person from her life...as Scientology says to do

29 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service