Atheist Nexus Logo

Jared Lardo's Discussions (663)

Discussions Replied To (32) Replies Latest Activity

"I always start shouting at my screen when I see video of those idiots "I didn't know…"

Jared Lardo replied Jun 26, 2010 to 'Godless' Billboards Appear in North Carolina

8 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by AletheaT

"How I read it, it was clearly written by someone thoroughly biased but who still got…"

Jared Lardo replied Jun 5, 2010 to Article on Scientific American website about Asperger's manages to attack atheists.

24 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by Jason Spicer

"Looks like somebody copied the URL from the wrong tab."

Jared Lardo replied May 31, 2010 to First round of ill-informed objections to the first synthetic bacterium

2 May 31, 2010
Reply by Jared Lardo

""To discriminate" means "to discern a difference". Unless the archbishop wants chris…"

Jared Lardo replied May 1, 2010 to 'Religion has no basis in fact' rules judge

7 May 2, 2010
Reply by Hugh Kramer

""getting closer"? We've already got it."

Jared Lardo replied Jan 3, 2010 to 'Lifeless' prions can evolve

10 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by John Secular Smith

"It's Consumermas!"

Jared Lardo replied Nov 6, 2009 to Our 'Godless Advertising'

7 Nov 9, 2009
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"I rather wonder whether this even matters--the decline in the view of the validity o…"

Jared Lardo replied Nov 1, 2009 to Pew poll: Americans no longer accepting global warming science

281 Feb 11, 2010
Reply by Carter

"being sane and realistic should not be a great victory, it should be just normal Am…"

Jared Lardo replied Oct 31, 2009 to House Excludes Spiritual Care from Health Care Reform Bill

9 Nov 1, 2009

"Religion-susceptibility leads to religion and is highly correlated, for reasons of p…"

Jared Lardo replied Oct 15, 2009 to Societies worse off 'when they have God on their side'

11 Oct 15, 2009
Reply by John Q. Antichrist or Rosco

"I wish WebPundit hadn't deleted his Youtube account. He had a terrific video called…"

Jared Lardo replied Oct 13, 2009 to Safe abortion saves lives, contraception stops abortion, Catholic Church to have none of it

6 Oct 14, 2009

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service