Atheist Nexus Logo

Joseph P's Discussions (3,616)

Discussions Replied To (1196) Replies Latest Activity

"There are many ways you can tell, in certain cases.  It's an individual thing.  You'…"

Joseph P replied Aug 2, 2014 to S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher

45 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"Didn't you say, in your comment at the end of the line, that her position was logica…"

Joseph P replied Aug 2, 2014 to S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher

45 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"Look around at the other big names on Faux News ..."

45 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"No, no, she's an employee of Faux News.  It's not just that she's covered by them a…"

Joseph P replied Aug 1, 2014 to S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher

45 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"She's on Faux News.  I'm dubious."

Joseph P replied Aug 1, 2014 to S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher

45 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"I've met a few belief apologists.  I've never met one who goes anywhere near as far…"

45 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"I'll watch that later, when I have time to sit down at a computer."

45 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"Show me one of the other nonbelievers, who believes in belief, who will also say tha…"

45 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"There's nothing particularly special about that.  The less zealous Republicans have…"

45 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"I don't think that what we're getting is anything approaching honesty.  She's mostly…"

45 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Regina Goodwin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Nexus on Social Media:

© 2015   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service