Joseph P's Discussions (3,676)

Discussions Replied To (1321) Replies Latest Activity

""Tits on a nun" is a more common phrase ... strangely, in use by Catholics, more tha…"

Joseph P replied Sep 11 to Pennsylvania teen faces two years in jail for Facebook photo of "desecration"

21 Sep 13
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I'm having Catholic-priest flashbacks ..."

Joseph P replied Sep 11 to Pennsylvania teen faces two years in jail for Facebook photo of "desecration"

21 Sep 13
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Sadly, if this thing gets shut down, as it should, the religious-right will probably…"

21 Sep 13
Reply by Idaho Spud

"That becomes part of the problem, doesn't it?  How do you even get this admitted int…"

21 Sep 13
Reply by Idaho Spud

"Physically mistreating?  What the hell?  I mean, if he had caused damage, sure.  The…"

21 Sep 13
Reply by Idaho Spud

"I guess you would have to hear more of the stories of these "ex-atheists" in order t…"

Joseph P replied Aug 2 to S.E. Cupp: I’m a ‘Better’ Atheist than Bill Maher

45 Oct 12
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"Yeah, that's so amazingly stupid.  Only someone as intellectually vapid as him would…"

45 Oct 12
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"Wait, VenomFang X claims to have once been an atheist?  Seriously? I suppose he stud…"

45 Oct 12
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"There are many ways you can tell, in certain cases.  It's an individual thing.  You'…"

45 Oct 12
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"Didn't you say, in your comment at the end of the line, that her position was logica…"

45 Oct 12
Reply by Regina Goodwin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service