Joseph P's Discussions (3,573)

Discussions Replied To (1306) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome to the wide world of religious hypocrisy."

Joseph P replied Jul 14, 2010 to Military: Taliban commander, disguised as woman, shot dead

5 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"Yup, that's one of the things that helped support my lack of belief, when I was 5 or…"

Joseph P replied Jul 14, 2010 to Atheist asylum-seeker commits suicide in Maldives

9 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Yeah, but the problem is that Christianity and Islam always seem to try to take cont…"

Joseph P replied Jul 14, 2010 to Atheist asylum-seeker commits suicide in Maldives

9 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"I remember watching videos of exorcisms and such, back when I was stuck going to CCD…"

Joseph P replied Jul 14, 2010 to Demons invade Barbados

2 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"I think where you're going wrong is in thinking of left and right as absolutes in ev…"

Joseph P replied Jul 14, 2010 to Update on the Burqa ban. French MPs vote to ban Islamic full veil in public

24 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by funk Q

"This brings up one of my favorite subjects. I'm a bit of a magic geek, and I always…"

Joseph P replied Jul 14, 2010 to Church magician and puppeteer turns out to be a perv

8 Aug 27, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"Yeah, something along those lines, more or less."

Joseph P replied Jul 14, 2010 to Anger after Australian Jew films video of her family singing 'I Will Survive' on a trip to Auschwitz

28 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"Oh come on. He freaking survived the Holocaust. If he isn't allowed to have a bit of…"

Joseph P replied Jul 14, 2010 to Anger after Australian Jew films video of her family singing 'I Will Survive' on a trip to Auschwitz

28 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"Besides, without the grinding in of dogma, I don't see how any child could pick any…"

Joseph P replied Jul 13, 2010 to Brangelina kids have freedom of religion

11 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Wow, and I already thought that fasting to give yourself 'religious visions' (aka st…"

Joseph P replied Jul 13, 2010 to Schools told 'no swimming in Ramadan' for Muslim pupils

9 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Short story

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Olaf Klenkström posted a video

Bad Religion - Faith Alone (Lyrics) HD

8th track from "Against the Grain" album. All sound recording and images are copyrighted by their respective copyright owners. Greg Graffin -- vocals. Brett ...
50 seconds ago
Neanderthal Man replied to Amanda's discussion KATE BUSH - The Kate Bush Story (BBC 2014) in the group Les Athées Napoléonienne
4 minutes ago
Idaho Spud liked Brent Feeney's discussion BRUTALLY HONEST: Hollywood's Box Office Crisis
6 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to matthew greenberg's discussion if/when we ever get a Republican POTUS
11 minutes ago
Pat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
12 minutes ago
John Aultman replied to Sentient Biped's discussion All of the christian religion in one tweet
33 minutes ago
Deidre32 replied to James M. Martin's discussion It Doesn't Take Long for this Racist Missouri Lawman to Blast Anyone Different from a Middle-Aged White Male
34 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to matthew greenberg's discussion if/when we ever get a Republican POTUS
35 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to matthew greenberg's discussion if/when we ever get a Republican POTUS
35 minutes ago
Patricia commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
37 minutes ago
eric stone replied to eric stone's discussion Police chief ejects nonbeliever for not standing for prayers or pledge
39 minutes ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to Sentient Biped's discussion All of the christian religion in one tweet
43 minutes ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service