Joseph P's Discussions (3,477)

Discussions Replied To (1269) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh come on. He freaking survived the Holocaust. If he isn't allowed to have a bit of…"

Joseph P replied Jul 14, 2010 to Anger after Australian Jew films video of her family singing 'I Will Survive' on a trip to Auschwitz

28 Jul 15, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"Besides, without the grinding in of dogma, I don't see how any child could pick any…"

Joseph P replied Jul 13, 2010 to Brangelina kids have freedom of religion

11 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Wow, and I already thought that fasting to give yourself 'religious visions' (aka st…"

Joseph P replied Jul 13, 2010 to Schools told 'no swimming in Ramadan' for Muslim pupils

9 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Short story

"The people who actually coordinated it on Facebook DID do it anonymously. This woman…"

Joseph P replied Jul 13, 2010 to Cleric Anwar al-Awlaki puts 'Everybody Draw Mohammed' cartoonist Molly Norris on execution hitlist

33 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

"Well, no. That one made perfect sense. That was the period when 'fried' had just bec…"

Joseph P replied Jul 13, 2010 to YMCA Changes Its Name

29 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Louis

"Whoops, thanks for bringing that to our attention. I missed the poll, when I read th…"

Joseph P replied Jul 12, 2010 to Cleric Anwar al-Awlaki puts 'Everybody Draw Mohammed' cartoonist Molly Norris on execution hitlist

33 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Little Name Atheist

"Yeah, I guess I just need to expose myself to more human atrocities, until I'm desen…"

Joseph P replied Jul 12, 2010 to Bangladesh bans religious punishments

7 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"Niiiiiiiiice. It's going to take years for this to soak down and for people to reall…"

Joseph P replied Jul 12, 2010 to Bangladesh bans religious punishments

7 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Joseph P

"Yeah, I don't know whether to hope she runs for president in 2012 or to be horrified…"

Joseph P replied Jul 12, 2010 to Christian publisher's Palin bio aimed at tweens

10 Aug 6, 2010
Reply by Louis

"It doesn't really matter if a few people might leave Facebook, because of this. Do t…"

Joseph P replied Jul 12, 2010 to Muslims threaten Facebook with mass boycott

14 Jul 12, 2010
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service