Julie Carter's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"I've never understood why Scientology is really classified as a religion. It seems l…"

Julie Carter replied Aug 15, 2011 to Jennifer Lopez boots Supressive Person from her life...as Scientology says to do

29 Aug 19, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"Exactly! That's like saying the ACLU can't file a discrimination suit because no one…"

Julie Carter replied Jul 29, 2011 to Lawsuit filed to halt Gov. Perry's association with sectarian prayer rally

22 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by dr kellie

"I think I saw today that the lawsuit got thrown out by a judge. Any truth to this? A…"

Julie Carter replied Jul 28, 2011 to Lawsuit filed to halt Gov. Perry's association with sectarian prayer rally

22 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by dr kellie

"Wow. His proclamation is just such arrogance! I declare August 6 the Official Day Th…"

Julie Carter replied Jul 17, 2011 to Lawsuit filed to halt Gov. Perry's association with sectarian prayer rally

22 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by dr kellie

"Wow. What an asshole! There is just no way to justify his actions (and apparently hi…"

Julie Carter replied Jul 17, 2011 to Catholics behaving badly part 1,354,234,765 give or take

12 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Sentient Biped

"I think you're right. It's not actually state-sponsored, it's being sponsored by som…"

Julie Carter replied Jul 17, 2011 to Lawsuit filed to halt Gov. Perry's association with sectarian prayer rally

22 Jul 29, 2011
Reply by dr kellie

"Yeah, the knife thing is crazy. And now, reading that, I'm going to be worried that…"

Julie Carter replied Jul 2, 2011 to How religion has clashed with secular society

5 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Hugh Kramer

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service