Julie Carter's Discussions (86)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Tell the student to just pay attention to what subject the teacher is teaching, and…"

Julie Carter replied Aug 23, 2011 to Teacher fired for showing visceral hatred of gay marriage

34 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by John Secular Smith

"Exactly! It frightens me that there are probably a lot of conservatives just like my…"

Julie Carter replied Aug 23, 2011 to if you aren't afraid of rick perry yet...

26 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Jeez, that website is full of a bunch of junk. "Register now to get your own column!…"

Julie Carter replied Aug 23, 2011 to 2012 Elections Crucial For Science And Secularism

7 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"Ok, if his comments were in discussion with students, then the school definitely has…"

Julie Carter replied Aug 23, 2011 to Teacher fired for showing visceral hatred of gay marriage

34 Aug 29, 2011

"I have to agree. What you say in your private life really shouldn't be taken into ac…"

34 Aug 29, 2011

"Hey, don't be thinking Texas is terrible just because this idiot got elected! There…"

26 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Seriously? Scalia believes that? What an ass."

26 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"And for such a long time! How is this possible? I know I didn't vote for him. But I…"

Julie Carter replied Aug 21, 2011 to if you aren't afraid of rick perry yet...

26 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Excellent. I've always wondered about this case, and I've read a bit about it and se…"

Julie Carter replied Aug 20, 2011 to if you aren't afraid of rick perry yet...

26 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Jim DePaulo

"Wow! I would love to see that! If they can do it for the Book of Mormon, why not The…"

Julie Carter replied Aug 15, 2011 to The Selfish Gene: The Musical?

3 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Cheryl

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Neanderthal Man replied to Napoleon Bonaparte's discussion Le Pape: Ma vie masturbatoire in the group Les Athées Napoléonienne
14 minutes ago
Neanderthal Man replied to Marie Walewska's discussion Egyptian TV Host Kicks Guest Out of Studio for Expressing Controversial Ideas on Religion in the group Les Athées Napoléonienne
51 minutes ago
Luara replied to Russell Pangborn's discussion People Generally Don't Like Whistle Blowers
57 minutes ago
sk8eycat replied to Pat's discussion Catholic Church Welcomes LGBTQI - NAW! Just Kidding, Suckers. We Still Loathe You! in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
Loren Miller replied to Deidre's discussion What are u listening to?
1 hour ago
Michael Penn replied to Russell Pangborn's discussion People Generally Don't Like Whistle Blowers
1 hour ago
Neanderthal Man replied to Napoleon Bonaparte's discussion Viking Trance in the group Les Athées Napoléonienne
1 hour ago
Neanderthal Man replied to Napoleon Bonaparte's discussion Viking Trance in the group Les Athées Napoléonienne
2 hours ago
Lemual Poot posted a photo
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Kacie Tsao commented on Kacie Tsao's blog post Religion is somehow different… (a meandering ramble about linguistics, atheism, and weird cognitive biases)
2 hours ago
Michael Penn replied to Bertold Brautigan's discussion Mississippi Group Seeks to Declare Christianity as State Religion
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service