matt warren's Discussions (239)

Discussions Replied To (125) Replies Latest Activity

"I think we need an openly homosexual(M or F)on the supreme court. thats the only way."

matt warren replied Feb 16, 2013 to Gospel of Intolerance

27 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Grinning Cat

"stuff like this really pisses me off. there is NO FREE CHOICE HERE. I will encourage…"

matt warren replied Feb 16, 2013 to "So help me God" loyalty oath would be required for HS graduation by Arizona Republican bill

3 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by matt warren

"just shows how long they have insisted on bringing up the same old arguments over an…"

matt warren replied Dec 18, 2012 to Mike Huckabee says school shooting was caused by lack of God

27 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Richard Lawrence

"huckabee should be prosecuted for the exploitation of dead little children for his o…"

matt warren replied Dec 18, 2012 to Mike Huckabee says school shooting was caused by lack of God

27 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Richard Lawrence

"thats called assault with intent to do bodily harm and the show "host/exorcist" shou…"

matt warren replied Dec 10, 2012 to Magician Set On Fire: TV Host Severely Burns Wayne Houchin During Impromptu Exorcism

4 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Susan Stanko

"dont worry. prison pops dont usually like child molesters and they usually dont last…"

matt warren replied Aug 7, 2012 to Catholic Monsignor Gets Prison for Sex Related Child Endangerment

4 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"really funny when you consider that hotels for the most part have some kind of pay t…"

matt warren replied Aug 7, 2012 to Hotel replaces Bibles with steamy novels

15 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by matt warren

"if we let them they would gladly burn them."

matt warren replied Jun 4, 2012 to Catholic Bishops investigate the Girl Scouts for alleged abortion & gay rights group ties

6 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"just steal a gidions from a hotel..thats what they are there for. I hollowed one out…"

matt warren replied May 30, 2012 to Dawkins supports bibles in schools

6 May 30, 2012
Reply by matt warren

"has anyone been caught yet? please keep us updated."

matt warren replied May 3, 2012 to Stealing for Jesus

3 May 3, 2012
Reply by matt warren

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service