Tammy S's Discussions (354)

Discussions Replied To (29) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen to that Edward! *evil grin*"

Tammy S replied Jun 5, 2012 to South Korea Surrenders to Demands From Creationists

10 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Tammy S

"You know you expect some crazy shit out of the North, but I think I assumed with all…"

Tammy S replied Jun 5, 2012 to South Korea Surrenders to Demands From Creationists

10 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Tammy S

"Yeah, it made me sick to my stomach. This is what these creeps want to do here and w…"

10 Jun 6, 2012
Reply by Tammy S

"I'm not so sure most Americans are being educated in science in public school system…"

Tammy S replied Jun 4, 2012 to ½ of all Americans not evolving!

25 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by John D

"Independent here, or as my registration says, unaffiliated, actually it says UNA...…"

Tammy S replied Jun 3, 2012 to ½ of all Americans not evolving!

25 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by John D

"I hate 'the' Wal-mart people go in the door,  and it's as if their spine collapses a…"

Tammy S replied Jun 3, 2012 to Target Sells T-Shirts To Raise Money For Group Working To Defeat Gay Marriage Ban In Minnesota (HuffPost)

9 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Tammy S

"Well maybe we can help offset the hate mail, I wrote Target Corporate a thank you le…"

Tammy S replied Jun 3, 2012 to Target Sells T-Shirts To Raise Money For Group Working To Defeat Gay Marriage Ban In Minnesota (HuffPost)

9 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Tammy S

"Thanks for posting this, I shared their pride page via email. I am very impressed wi…"

9 Jun 3, 2012
Reply by Tammy S

"That disgusted me to no end, I think we should start a local campaign to have these…"

Tammy S replied May 31, 2012 to Pastor "No Homos in Heaven" child video lied to press about death threats

2 May 31, 2012
Reply by Pat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service