moJoe's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (230) Replies Latest Activity

"While you are in the kitchen, can you make Joe M and I an Egg McMuffin? :P"

moJoe replied Aug 5, 2008 to Colorado OK's Ballot Measure Granting Fertilized Egg Personhood

10 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Mike Morris

"Another pretty decent take on this is the Zeitgeist video. It's full of some pretty…"

moJoe replied Aug 2, 2008 to The Rivals of Jesus: National Geographic Explores Jesus's Contemporaries

3 Aug 2, 2008
Reply by moJoe

"I asked Brother Richard to post this on the front page because I was unhappy with ho…"

moJoe replied Aug 2, 2008 to

just now

"I accept!"

moJoe replied Aug 2, 2008 to Ten Questions Every Intelligent Atheist MUST Answer (hilarious!)

3 Aug 2, 2008

"This is very similar to what I have seen Richard Dawkins write about when he touches…"

moJoe replied Aug 1, 2008 to Keep Your Faith Off My Grief, It Provides Me No Comfort

2 Aug 1, 2008
Reply by moJoe

"That is refreshing. Hopefully the 2010 census shows those pew numbers to be false."

moJoe replied Jul 28, 2008 to Evangelical Scholar Takes New Atheists Seriously

1 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by moJoe

"Yeah, I don't think that they would support killing people over an insult. But when…"

moJoe replied Jul 27, 2008 to "A third of Muslim students back killing in the name of Islam" says recent CSC Poll

4 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by moJoe

"While I guess I agree with the sentiment you are expressing, I am not certain that i…"

moJoe replied Jul 27, 2008 to "A third of Muslim students back killing in the name of Islam" says recent CSC Poll

4 Jul 27, 2008
Reply by moJoe

"I suppose I shouldn't say it's a snake if the scientists don't say it's a snake. But…"

moJoe replied Jul 23, 2008 to A Snake with Legs. Seriously.

3 Jul 23, 2008
Reply by Beth

"Two cheers for the religion of love. :P"

moJoe replied Jul 14, 2008 to Protest disrupts bishop's sermon (BBC)

2 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Rosa

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service