Will Faithless Sophia's Discussions (243)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"L0L, I'm almost serious about the first sentence (especially in the case of serial m…"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Jun 2, 2011 to Two muslim mothers murder their daughters

24 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Tonya Wynn

"Yes slavery or use as human guinea pigs is a much better penalty. Oh and add gladiat…"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Jun 1, 2011 to Two muslim mothers murder their daughters

24 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Tonya Wynn

"Me three... actually a better use of their pathetic existence is as human (I am asha…"

Will Faithless Sophia replied May 16, 2011 to Two muslim mothers murder their daughters

24 Jun 16, 2011
Reply by Tonya Wynn

"Indeed, this ban is definitely better than doing nothing. Government already regulat…"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Apr 13, 2011 to First woman fined for wearing veil in France

18 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Prog Rock Girl

"Just watched it... disgusting, there are so many close parallels to my 'families' CO…"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Apr 12, 2011 to The full new Louis Theroux documentary: America’s Most Hated Family in Crisis

7 Apr 12, 2011
Reply by Will Faithless Sophia

"Sad isn't it"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Apr 8, 2011 to A new force in physics or a statistical oops?

4 Apr 8, 2011
Reply by Derek Brown

"Agreed that's why Jesus likes the little children so much - they would accept as tru…"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Apr 5, 2011 to Primary kids to be taught non-religion

15 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"Is he nuts or just more informed than the masses of sheep? If forced to chose I pick…"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Apr 5, 2011 to Former Minnesota Governor, Conspiracy Nut and Atheist on Wikileaks and Michelle Bachmann

11 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"Jesse Ventura is the man!   http://weaintgottimetobleed.com/"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Apr 5, 2011 to Former Minnesota Governor, Conspiracy Nut and Atheist on Wikileaks and Michelle Bachmann

11 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"This kind of rhetoric has the potential to spark a new civil war in America: progres…"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Apr 5, 2011 to Huckabee: "Americans [should] be forced — forced at gunpoint, no less — to listen to every David Barton message."

5 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service