Will Faithless Sophia's Discussions (243)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"It's funny how the Muslims and 'conservatives' hate each other yet are so similar."

Will Faithless Sophia replied Jul 24, 2011 to Hate ideologies: EDL and the Norwegian cultural conservative movement

6 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Rudy Ruddell

"Yeah criminals with: a global empire based on childhood indoctrination (mind control…"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Jul 16, 2011 to New child sex abuse reports rock clergy in Ireland and Germany

8 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Will Faithless Sophia

"Nothing new here... moving on. This story was on the very last page, as a tiny parag…"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Jul 14, 2011 to New child sex abuse reports rock clergy in Ireland and Germany

8 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Will Faithless Sophia

"I've always wondered... how the hell do people, especially other guys know what your…"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Jul 2, 2011 to Circumcision - good or harmful?

98 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Alice, there have already been numerous extremely long discussions on this subject a…"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Jun 29, 2011 to Circumcision - good or harmful?

98 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by AgeOfAtheists14

"Sadly the UK still has no official separation of church and state. It's good that so…"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Jun 25, 2011 to UK bill to limit Sharia law

26 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Sandy

"Most organized religions apply this idea even if they don't write it down like the '…"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Jun 23, 2011 to Wow, that's totally in line with Scientologist stances

6 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"The 'grassroots' christian fascists are always on alert, ready to attack, whenever s…"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Jun 20, 2011 to NBC Edits Out "Under God" from Pledge of Allegiance Before U.S. Open - Twice

14 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"I think I saw the movie, It was horrifying, yes that is the right word. They should…"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Jun 13, 2011 to Irish government urged to hold inquiry into Magdalene laundries

8 Jun 14, 2011
Reply by Ally

"Hahaha... the hypocrisy, insanity, and pure bullshit, I am getting very tired wading…"

Will Faithless Sophia replied Jun 11, 2011 to Idaho tries to sell Hindu statue, religious crazies do their thing

7 Jun 12, 2011
Reply by Jim DePaulo

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Daniel W commented on Daniel W's group Godless in the garden
3 minutes ago
Jim B posted a photo
7 minutes ago
Loren Miller commented on Dyslexic's DOG's blog post Wendy Wright (Creationist) arguably the Dumbest Person I've Ever Seen on Youtube!
8 minutes ago
Frank Moorman posted a status
"Heading to Las Vegas this weekend and hope to see the Tree of Knowledge, decorated with book covers, posted by the LV Coalition of Reason."
1 hour ago
Frank Moorman updated their profile
1 hour ago
Frank Moorman posted a status
"I signed up here four years ago, but did not participate, what with life taking some interesting turns. So I'll try again."
1 hour ago
Frank Moorman replied to scott martins's discussion IS EVERYBODY 100% POSITIVE THERE IS NO GOD?
1 hour ago
Daniel W commented on Dyslexic's DOG's blog post Wendy Wright (Creationist) arguably the Dumbest Person I've Ever Seen on Youtube!
1 hour ago
Loren Miller commented on Dyslexic's DOG's blog post Wendy Wright (Creationist) arguably the Dumbest Person I've Ever Seen on Youtube!
2 hours ago
Daniel W commented on Dyslexic's DOG's blog post Wendy Wright (Creationist) arguably the Dumbest Person I've Ever Seen on Youtube!
2 hours ago
Daniel W replied to James M. Martin's discussion Austin City Council Candidate Uses "I'm Devout Christian, He's an Atheist" Graphic on Her Website
2 hours ago
Pat replied to James M. Martin's discussion Austin City Council Candidate Uses "I'm Devout Christian, He's an Atheist" Graphic on Her Website
2 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service