MCT's Discussions (858)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"DP, This is fucking awesome: "There's a guy who built a thing that lets you fly thro…"

MCT replied Feb 3, 2011 to This seems topical, since we have several Objectivists floating around.

108 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Shannon

"JP, No way would we become a third world country. That really is ridiculous. We have…"

MCT replied Feb 2, 2011 to This seems topical, since we have several Objectivists floating around.

108 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Shannon

"JP, Even if I hated society and wanted it to fail, as long as I don't directly harm…"

MCT replied Feb 2, 2011 to This seems topical, since we have several Objectivists floating around.

108 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Shannon

"SS, Yes, I do. It is simply immoral to force someone to do it. Where are their frien…"

108 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Shannon

"SS, And I do feel bad for them, but I will not force another to help them."

108 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Shannon

"SS, I believe the best way to help society is to help myself. Society is only as str…"

108 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Shannon

"JP,   Sheep, wolves, hummingbirds or horses, no one should get preferential treatmen…"

108 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Shannon

""hardcore individualism to the expense of any and all governmental functionality and…"

MCT replied Feb 1, 2011 to This seems topical, since we have several Objectivists floating around.

108 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Shannon

""They pretty much declare an acceptance of her philosophy by the very acceptance of…"

MCT replied Feb 1, 2011 to This seems topical, since we have several Objectivists floating around.

108 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Shannon

"I think people way too often equate objectivity, with Ayn Rand. Now, I understand wh…"

108 Feb 17, 2011
Reply by Shannon

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service