Louis Davout's Discussions (270)

Discussions Replied To (145) Replies Latest Activity

"They should lose their tax-exempt status."

Louis Davout replied Nov 6, 2009 to Catholic bishop calls for the end of health care reform, obviously doesn't care about the ill

12 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"CFI also has a podcast. Reasonable Doubts is also a good podcast."

Louis Davout replied Nov 6, 2009 to Former head of BBC calls for atheists on Radio 4 God Slot

7 Nov 8, 2009
Reply by Louis Davout

"I really don't get art."

Louis Davout replied Nov 5, 2009 to Fox News Hates When Larry David Urinates on Jesus

7 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Aiden

"Is this the guy who said he has "piles" of black friends?"

Louis Davout replied Nov 4, 2009 to Louisiana: Justice of the Peace Resigns

5 Nov 4, 2009
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"Maybe we're human-plus! New and improved humanity."

Louis Davout replied Nov 2, 2009 to Atheists 'not fully human', says Cardinal Cormac Murphy O'Connor

17 Nov 5, 2009
Reply by Louis

"Wine is the police officer's wife."

Louis Davout replied Oct 31, 2009 to an assistant attorney general, a stripper, sex toys and viagara... in a cemetary

24 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Is he married? I might be blind but I did not see it mentioned he was. Generally wh…"

Louis Davout replied Oct 31, 2009 to an assistant attorney general, a stripper, sex toys and viagara... in a cemetary

24 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Being assistant attorney general he's supposed to be in a position of enforcing the…"

24 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

""Catholic bishops who this week urged parents not to let their children dress up as…"

Louis Davout replied Oct 31, 2009 to Halloween is 'dangerous' says the Pope as he slams 'anti-Christian' festival

11 Oct 31, 2009
Reply by Phil Weadick

"Hell yea it does. This made my day!"

Louis Davout replied Oct 31, 2009 to Michael Behe, the progenitor of "irreducible complexity" argument, snubbed in his own house

5 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Hugh Kramer

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service