David's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"They'll ignore it, they only read news that already agrees with them (see 'Answers i…"

David replied Jun 29, 2010 to Scholar finds little evidence that Jesus died on a cross

6 Jul 14, 2010
Reply by Dale

"I love it when countries try to punish websites that happen to show up on their comp…"

David replied Jun 29, 2010 to Pakistan to petition the UN to demand death penalty for Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg

39 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by david hartley

"The gentleman who mentioned sticking with the values of the fore-fathers is correct,…"

David replied Jun 24, 2010 to 'Godless' Billboards Appear in North Carolina

8 Jun 27, 2010
Reply by AletheaT

"Imagine what they'd do to teachers who were found to be having actual sex! I'd love…"

David replied Jun 14, 2010 to Simulated sex with mannequin haunts teacher

7 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Islam, a religion of peace, populated by blood thirsty maniacs who violently defend…"

David replied Jun 4, 2010 to Maldives atheist reverts to Islam while in police custody

7 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Justin Bonaparte

"I wish more people would ask themselves "what's the worst that could happen in this…"

David replied Jun 4, 2010 to Man throws acid on daughter for love outside faith

6 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Loren Miller

"Found the problem: "We believe the questions were not answered in a straight way.""

David replied Jun 4, 2010 to Muslim countries block Gay rights group in the UN

8 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Hugh Kramer

"Time to send some Haystack flash drives to Pakistan http://www.censorshipresearch.o…"

David replied May 19, 2010 to Pakistan crazy, terrified of free speech on Facebook

4 May 27, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

""We are only 99 percent certain that it is Noah's Ark based on historical accounts"…"

David replied Apr 30, 2010 to Noah's Ark "discovery" uses CARBON DATING

4 May 8, 2010
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Why in America are we allowing community courts reign over child sexual abuse? Sexua…"

David replied Apr 13, 2010 to Unprecedented Case Brings Brooklyn Rabbi To Secular Court To Be Sentenced

5 Apr 14, 2010
Reply by Dean Jones

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

MJ

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service