R. Daneel Olivaw's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Every time I heard Hitchens taking about the war in Iraq I could help to notice that…"

R. Daneel Olivaw replied Jul 13, 2009 to

just now

"In an all-female world you wouldn't a be an homosexual male. :P"

R. Daneel Olivaw replied Jul 10, 2009 to Are we on the brink of a society without any need for men?

57 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

"I don't see much problem with this. And I don't see any inherent problem with an all…"

R. Daneel Olivaw replied Jul 10, 2009 to Are we on the brink of a society without any need for men?

57 Jul 14, 2009
Reply by Little Name Atheist

"Why shouldn't be? It can be part of official regulations that if you want to establi…"

R. Daneel Olivaw replied Jul 10, 2009 to Pharmacists Can't Refuse Plan B Pill on Religious Grounds

21 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"Irish should pull a FSM and take this thing down."

R. Daneel Olivaw replied Jul 10, 2009 to Blasphemy is now illegal in Ireland

9 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Jared Lardo

"I think that the line "Once we cross that line and begin posting non-atheist news, t…"

R. Daneel Olivaw replied Jul 10, 2009 to Al Qaeda Accused of Using Male Rape to Recruit Suicide Bombers

23 Jul 11, 2009
Reply by A Former Member

"Wow, those folks are sensible. How can you say an ad so naive is offensive?"

R. Daneel Olivaw replied Jul 5, 2009 to Florida atheists have balls of steel

7 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by Sue B

"The text I posted is the oficial statement from the Honduran Bishops Conference. I g…"

R. Daneel Olivaw replied Jul 5, 2009 to Hondura's Catholic Curch: "Institutions of the Honduran democratic state are valid"

2 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by R. Daneel Olivaw

"The best comment in the article: "they couldn't be bothered to hire a doctor to save…"

R. Daneel Olivaw replied Jul 3, 2009 to Parents in faith-healing case never considered calling a doctor

4 Jul 31, 2009
Reply by Angie Jackson

"And it's failing allright. Right now we are the third country with more infections w…"

R. Daneel Olivaw replied Jul 3, 2009 to Argentina's new tool against N1H1.

6 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Gerard McDonald

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service