R. Daneel Olivaw's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Yey. I'm all for assisted suicide, althought I understand is a difficult and touchy…"

R. Daneel Olivaw replied Jul 30, 2009 to

just now

"They've been waiting 6000 years for the order to get restored... As for the ads, it…"

R. Daneel Olivaw replied Jul 24, 2009 to The Discovery Channel is running ads promoting the Creation Museum

12 Jul 25, 2009
Reply by Medusa

"They show a complete lack of empathy. It's disturbing."

R. Daneel Olivaw replied Jul 20, 2009 to How does Iran execute a virgin when the Quran forbids it? They rape her first. Then they kill her.

10 Jul 21, 2009
Reply by Lord Scarab

"I think the Pope and all the upper circle of the Catholic Church are closeted atheis…"

R. Daneel Olivaw replied Jul 20, 2009 to The Pope still doesn't care what you think.

12 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Robert Tobin

"Yep. As you can see, there's absolutely no bias in this article...."

R. Daneel Olivaw replied Jul 20, 2009 to Maine marriage restoration effort collects signatures and half-million in donations

4 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by R. Daneel Olivaw

"Very interesting. Your link is broken so here is where I read it."

R. Daneel Olivaw replied Jul 17, 2009 to Study catches 2 bird populations as they split into separate species

5 Jul 20, 2009
Reply by Jo Jerome

"Damn. Iw as visited by two Jehova's Witnesses old ladies. If I had read this before,…"

R. Daneel Olivaw replied Jul 17, 2009 to Two Jehovah's Witnesses 'murdered 13 people on mission from God to cleanse world of sinners'

3 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by R. Daneel Olivaw

"You should've talked about felch grogan."

R. Daneel Olivaw replied Jul 16, 2009 to Episode 010: Look out ladies, I’m full of the spirit!

4 Jul 16, 2009
Reply by moJoe

"Since when marrying is a "special designation"?"

R. Daneel Olivaw replied Jul 16, 2009 to Senator: “We’re allowing gays to exist”

15 Jul 17, 2009
Reply by Medusa

"I don't know. This is the kind of question that should be addressed with the scienti…"

R. Daneel Olivaw replied Jul 14, 2009 to

just now

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Joan Denoo updated their profile
11 minutes ago
Pat replied to Loren Miller's discussion Turns out that lawsuits have rules (Daily Kos) in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
40 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Atheist in FundyLand's discussion Anyone else have trouble finding a compatible psychotherapist?
45 minutes ago
Larry replied to Larry's discussion YouTube Video: "How to Convert an Atheist"
46 minutes ago
Atheist in FundyLand replied to Atheist in FundyLand's discussion Anyone else have trouble finding a compatible psychotherapist?
47 minutes ago
49 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Loren Miller's discussion Turns out that lawsuits have rules (Daily Kos) in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
52 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Loren Miller's discussion Turns out that lawsuits have rules (Daily Kos) in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
52 minutes ago
John Jubinsky replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
57 minutes ago
James M. Martin replied to Loren Miller's discussion Turns out that lawsuits have rules (Daily Kos) in the group Politics, Economics, and Religion
1 hour ago
James M. Martin replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Experimental Ebola Serum May Be In Use On Americans in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Pat commented on Sentient Biped's group Food!
1 hour ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service