Susan Stanko's Discussions (2,373)

Discussions Replied To (868) Replies Latest Activity

"It is entirely possible that he is invoking Seneca and just using religion.  Not tha…"

Susan Stanko replied Oct 7, 2012 to Anti-science Congressman on the House Science Committee

22 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Phil

"He is also on Facebook. "

Susan Stanko replied Aug 13, 2012 to First on CNN: Atheist group targets presidential candidates' faith with billboards

20 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Richard C Brown

"Agreed. "

Susan Stanko replied Aug 13, 2012 to First on CNN: Atheist group targets presidential candidates' faith with billboards

20 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Richard C Brown

"LOL!  Yep.  I told here that to.  She immediately conceded."

Susan Stanko replied Jul 20, 2012 to Louie Gohmert: Aurora Shootings Result Of 'Ongoing Attacks On Judeo-Christian Beliefs'

28 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Charles Corey Stewart

"As an aside, what kind of inconsiderate asshole brings a 3 month old to a movie thea…"

Susan Stanko replied Jul 20, 2012 to Louie Gohmert: Aurora Shootings Result Of 'Ongoing Attacks On Judeo-Christian Beliefs'

28 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Charles Corey Stewart

"Woo Hoo! I guessed right.  Not surprised at all."

Susan Stanko replied Jun 8, 2012 to Obama Effigy hanged outside Florida Church

12 Jun 10, 2012
Reply by Joseph P

"If you do just explain logical fallacies to them. "

Susan Stanko replied Jun 6, 2012 to Dead 3 day old infant prayed over for 15 hours before authorities called

23 Jul 6, 2012
Reply by Regina Goodwin

"The current pope used to the head of the Congregation of the Doctrine of the Faith."

Susan Stanko replied Jun 2, 2012 to Nuns reject Vatican charges of radical feminism

10 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Pat

"I notice that both of you seem to be confusing sexual behavior with sexual orientati…"

Susan Stanko replied Jun 2, 2012 to Closing arguments Thursday in Pa. priest sex abuse trial

6 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Joseph P

"I saw this on FB.  A former test administrator claimed that many of these words are…"

Susan Stanko replied Mar 30, 2012 to New York city schools want to ban 'loaded words' from tests (CNN)

5 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Regina Goodwin

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service