Chris Dodds's Discussions (318)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"Does the Freedom From Religion Foundation have an online version of this newspaper?"

Chris Dodds replied Sep 12, 2011 to Baptist Pastor raped and impregnated 15-year-old girl...and covered it up

11 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Chris Dodds

"Ho.  Lee.  Shit.  What religion is this church?"

Chris Dodds replied Sep 11, 2011 to Arizona church is house of prostitution, police say

13 Sep 15, 2011
Reply by Daniel W

"Really?  I've only ever heard of two instances of sexual misconduct involving baptis…"

Chris Dodds replied Sep 11, 2011 to Baptist Pastor raped and impregnated 15-year-old girl...and covered it up

11 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Chris Dodds

"I personally hope that this pastor will be revoked of his spiritual license and lock…"

Chris Dodds replied Sep 10, 2011 to Baptist Pastor raped and impregnated 15-year-old girl...and covered it up

11 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Chris Dodds

"Yes, but these people never stopped to ask; if their perceptions of their allow woul…"

Chris Dodds replied Sep 10, 2011 to Baptist Pastor raped and impregnated 15-year-old girl...and covered it up

11 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Chris Dodds

"Personally, I think it's one of the reasons the nonbeliever population is the fastes…"

Chris Dodds replied Sep 6, 2011 to Baptist Pastor raped and impregnated 15-year-old girl...and covered it up

11 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Chris Dodds

"I know, if people like that got into heaven, I think I'd prefer hell."

Chris Dodds replied Sep 6, 2011 to Baptist Pastor raped and impregnated 15-year-old girl...and covered it up

11 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Chris Dodds

"I used to practically worship the guy.  Now, I'll vote for him, but only because he'…"

Chris Dodds replied Sep 5, 2011 to U.S. Military forces Christianity onto non-christian soldiers

3 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Chris Dodds

"What really scares me is that I had enlisted in the military in high school and was…"

Chris Dodds replied Sep 5, 2011 to U.S. Military forces Christianity onto non-christian soldiers

3 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Chris Dodds

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service