John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,369)

Discussions Replied To (182) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm trying to think of words to describe how disgustingly ruthless it is to attempt…"

John Jubinsky replied Dec 16, 2012 to Mike Huckabee says school shooting was caused by lack of God

27 Mar 14, 2013
Reply by Richard Lawrence

"Popes Butler convicted - Sentenced to 18 months - Expected to be pardoned by Pope.  …"

John Jubinsky replied Oct 15, 2012 to Pope's Butler to Stand Trial

3 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I never thought of that. I hope there are copies of it."

John Jubinsky replied Oct 8, 2012 to Einstein's Letter Dismissing Existence of God up for Auction

2 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Sounds good to me. I'm going to see what I can start in the American Atheists group…"

John Jubinsky replied Aug 14, 2012 to First on CNN: Atheist group targets presidential candidates' faith with billboards

20 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Richard C Brown

"They do have a group! It is simply called American Atheists. Seems like a logical pl…"

John Jubinsky replied Aug 13, 2012 to First on CNN: Atheist group targets presidential candidates' faith with billboards

20 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Richard C Brown

"I don't know his e-mail. Do you know it? My intent would be to emphasize that the ad…"

John Jubinsky replied Aug 13, 2012 to First on CNN: Atheist group targets presidential candidates' faith with billboards

20 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Richard C Brown

"It would have to be non-offensive. The objective would be to bring him around rather…"

20 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Richard C Brown

"I think the timing of the ads has been very ill chosen unless they are also going to…"

20 Aug 14, 2012
Reply by Richard C Brown

"That might raise his awareness as to how horribly he conducted himself."

John Jubinsky replied Aug 7, 2012 to Catholic Monsignor Gets Prison for Sex Related Child Endangerment

4 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Napoleon Bonaparte

"Some of the documents are supposed to have actually leaked. I suspect that the butle…"

John Jubinsky replied May 30, 2012 to Pope's Butler Formally Charged for Leaking Secret Vatican Documents to Press

7 May 30, 2012
Reply by Pat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service