John Jubinsky's Discussions (1,381)

Discussions Replied To (182) Replies Latest Activity

"The creators Evans and Jones now have to work out how to make some money from it all…"

John Jubinsky replied Mar 10, 2013 to New Atheist 'Church' in Britain Catching on Worldwide

13 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Good point. It's real name doesn't involve the word, church. Per the article: Offici…"

John Jubinsky replied Mar 9, 2013 to New Atheist 'Church' in Britain Catching on Worldwide

13 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by John Jubinsky

"I wholeheartedly agree. I'm surprised that more people don't appear to realize it. S…"

John Jubinsky replied Mar 6, 2013 to Fake Bishop Crashes Secret Meeting of Cardinals in Vatican

2 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by John Jubinsky

"Looks like we are in a win - win situation!"

John Jubinsky replied Feb 14, 2013 to Pope to Resign February 28

32 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

"According to a 12th century (1139) prophecy by St. Malachy, an Irish archbishop, the…"

John Jubinsky replied Feb 14, 2013 to Pope to Resign February 28

32 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

"I didn't mean that he could have been a true hero. I'm surprised that anybody could…"

John Jubinsky replied Feb 12, 2013 to Pope to Resign February 28

32 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

"I see the resignation as a sign of weakness. He could have made a courageous stand i…"

John Jubinsky replied Feb 12, 2013 to Pope to Resign February 28

32 Feb 15, 2013
Reply by Humble Pie

"Hopefully, India will at least get rid of the blasphemy laws that have sent Edamaruk…"

John Jubinsky replied Jan 1, 2013 to President of the Indian Rationalist Association, Sanal Edamaruku charged with blasphemy.

11 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by John Jubinsky

"The problem with the petition in question is that some theist are so fanatical that…"

John Jubinsky replied Dec 28, 2012 to President of the Indian Rationalist Association, Sanal Edamaruku charged with blasphemy.

11 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by John Jubinsky

"The petitions do a lot of good. They catch the attention of the news media. For exam…"

John Jubinsky replied Dec 28, 2012 to President of the Indian Rationalist Association, Sanal Edamaruku charged with blasphemy.

11 Jan 1, 2013
Reply by John Jubinsky

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

AJY

Latest Activity

Tom Sarbeck replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
10 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
15 minutes ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
20 minutes ago
Loren Miller replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
34 minutes ago
Luara replied to Pandarius's discussion When the solution is simple, God is answering. - Albert Einstein
1 hour ago
Ted Foureagles replied to satyam dangi's discussion Do we need to change the entire spectrum of human civilization ?
1 hour ago
Luara replied to Sentient Biped's discussion Homosexuals are possessed by fart demons. in the group LGBTQI atheists, nontheists, and friends
1 hour ago
The Devian replied to John Jubinsky's discussion Why Does Prince George Have Brown Eyes? in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
Ted Foureagles replied to Kalista Whitney's discussion Was there a particular event in your life that contributed to you becoming atheist?
1 hour ago
The Devian replied to Brian Edward Croner's discussion Intelligent But Makes an Exception for Religion in the group ORIGINS: UNIVERSE, LIFE, HUMANKIND, AND DARWIN
1 hour ago
A. D'Agio posted a photo
2 hours ago
anneshathaways posted blog posts
4 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service