Sandy's Discussions (4)

Discussions Replied To (253) Replies Latest Activity

"Good point. It makes me wonder if all his current extremism isn't a desperate attemp…"

Sandy replied Jul 30, 2011 to Britain's "Islamic Emirates Project"

15 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Mick Wright

"I saw a documentary about breast ironing a couple of years ago. It included intervie…"

Sandy replied Jul 30, 2011 to Breast ironing tradition targeted in Cameroon

11 Aug 3, 2011
Reply by matt warren

"Enjoying the benefits of secularism and democracy, i guess. I've heard that the lead…"

Sandy replied Jul 30, 2011 to Britain's "Islamic Emirates Project"

15 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Mick Wright

"Most Catholics will remain so (catholic) because they are sheep and proud of it. It…"

Sandy replied Jul 15, 2011 to New child sex abuse reports rock clergy in Ireland and Germany

8 Jul 16, 2011
Reply by Will Faithless Sophia

"It's hard to tell from the small number of pictures, but the dolls all seem to be fa…"

Sandy replied Jul 13, 2011 to Church group makes two faced dolls to be used in missionary work.

8 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Daniel W

"So, funds are diverted from a charitable agency to buy, among other things, a fancy…"

Sandy replied Jul 6, 2011 to Catholic bishops in Philippines are criminals, but with a clear conscience

8 Jul 7, 2011
Reply by John Secular Smith

"Excellent! Love Dara's stuff."

Sandy replied Jul 2, 2011 to Muslim--Christian Gay Marriage

15 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by matt warren

"Yes, I was surprised when I read that they both "believed deeply in their faiths". H…"

Sandy replied Jul 2, 2011 to Muslim--Christian Gay Marriage

15 Jul 5, 2011
Reply by matt warren

"Oh, okay. I didn't realise. Makes more sense, then, but I still think there has to h…"

Sandy replied Jun 30, 2011 to The Cost of Being Cool

9 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"I am OUTRAGED! THE SHEER GALL OF THE MAN.   The teachings of the catholic church are…"

Sandy replied Jun 30, 2011 to Pope blames atheists for destruction of the global environment

26 Jul 1, 2011
Reply by Alexey Kopchinskiy

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service