Sandy's Discussions (4)

Discussions Replied To (253) Replies Latest Activity

"That Fischer guy seems to know the mind of Jesus alright - it's almost as if they're…"

Sandy replied Nov 4, 2011 to AFA spokesman says Jesus would "take a whip" to Occupy Wall Street

10 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Alice

"Update: The day after the firebombing, Charlie Hebdo published a special 4-page issu…"

Sandy replied Nov 4, 2011 to Offices of French Satirical Magazine Firebombed

2 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Sandy

""Find a need and fill it"? I think it was a slip of the tongue - what he meant to sa…"

Sandy replied Nov 4, 2011 to Bankrupt church wants donations for pastor’s sick wife ferried in limo.

14 Nov 14, 2011
Reply by defacto7

"As an addendum, I just read on RTE news that the Irish government is closing its emb…"

Sandy replied Nov 4, 2011 to Irish Church / morality

8 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by Sandy

"If you read my earlier post you'll see that I was questioning the statement that low…"

Sandy replied Sep 22, 2011 to Belief in God is part of human nature - Oxford study

11 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by A Former Member

"You're right. I just did a quick search myself. This is what Wikipedia says about th…"

Sandy replied Sep 22, 2011 to Belief in God is part of human nature - Oxford study

11 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by A Former Member

"I wonder what he means by 'a strong social support network' though? In my experience…"

11 Sep 22, 2011
Reply by A Former Member

"However, contrary to popular belief, the earth isn't running out of resources to acc…"

Sandy replied Jul 30, 2011 to Ignorance, Misery and Natural Selection

7 Jul 30, 2011
Reply by Phil

"Another related story is the posters being put up in targeted inner-city suburbs: IS…"

Sandy replied Jul 30, 2011 to Britain's "Islamic Emirates Project"

15 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Mick Wright

"The trouble is, Matt, that this kind of thing isn't reported in the mainstream press…"

Sandy replied Jul 30, 2011 to Britain's "Islamic Emirates Project"

15 Aug 2, 2011
Reply by Mick Wright

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service