Napoleon Bonaparte's Discussions (1,133)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"The artwork and lay-out is all wrong. I could have done a better job. The guy who ch…"

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Sep 30, 2011 to New atheist billboard: "Reject All Religious Superstitions"

13 Oct 1, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"The muslims have the right idea on this one ! Just wrap the body in a sheet and bury…"

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Sep 4, 2011 to An ecological substitute to cremation and coffins

26 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by ROMAN ROMACH

"That's a stupid cartoon. It's boring and unfunny. Anyway, the general public are awa…"

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Jul 21, 2011 to Public Perception of Atheists, 2011

12 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"Good pictures. The nuns uniform should be a big hit with the connoisseurs. Good luck…"

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Jun 7, 2011 to Vatican party-poopers close Rome monastery

8 Jun 7, 2011
Reply by Joseph P

"I've got an idea............ Turin Shroud T-shirts ! Ahg !  ....Someone has already…"

Napoleon Bonaparte replied Jun 6, 2011 to Atheism "is going off like a frog in a sock" in Australia and elsewhere

7 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Dustin Williams

"No Susan there is nothing unlawful about the posting. I will link it as soon as I wo…"

Napoleon Bonaparte replied May 20, 2011 to Vatican City continuing the battle to hang on to theocratic colony of Phillipines

17 May 9
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I agree entirely regarding the circumcision issue. The draft bill which is the subje…"

Napoleon Bonaparte replied May 20, 2011 to Vatican City continuing the battle to hang on to theocratic colony of Phillipines

17 May 9
Reply by Grinning Cat

"I agree entirely regarding the circumcision issue. The draft bill which is the subje…"

17 May 9
Reply by Grinning Cat

"HOUSE BILL NO. 5043 AN ACT PROVIDING FOR A NATIONAL POLICY ON REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH,…"

17 May 9
Reply by Grinning Cat

"My partner is a Philippino catholic and she is there at the moment. I feel sorry for…"

Napoleon Bonaparte replied May 18, 2011 to Vatican City continuing the battle to hang on to theocratic colony of Phillipines

17 May 9
Reply by Grinning Cat

RSS

Support Atheist Nexus

Donate Today

Donate

Help Nexus When You Buy From Amazon

Amazon

Latest Activity

Plinius commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
36 minutes ago
jlaz replied to Deidre's discussion What are u listening to?
46 minutes ago
jlaz liked Deidre's discussion What are u listening to?
48 minutes ago
sk8eycat commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
1 hour ago
Ian Mason commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
2 hours ago
Bertold Brautigan replied to chares martel's discussion The benefits of flushing Religion
2 hours ago
Gregory Phillip Dearth shared a profile on Facebook
2 hours ago
Gregory Phillip Dearth posted a status
"One of my backers on my kickstarter for my book has volunteered to do a full edit of the work! Going to add some polish to the work."
2 hours ago
The Flying Atheist commented on Ruth Anthony-Gardner's group Hang With Friends
2 hours ago
Tom Sarbeck replied to Deidre's discussion What are u listening to?
3 hours ago
Michael Penn replied to chares martel's discussion The benefits of flushing Religion
3 hours ago
roland707 commented on Joan Denoo's blog post How Did We Become a Society Suspicious of Science?
3 hours ago

© 2014   Atheist Nexus. All rights reserved. Admin: Richard Haynes.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service